• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners1616

Madrid banks closes in 30 minutes. So either we paid or we didn't.

If nobody says we did then we obviously didn't pay. So no need to hope for nothing really.

darkgunner

I'd be more than happy with just Partey coming in tbh. Only one part of the puzzle but could be enough to push us past the top 4 mark.

Manberg

Predator
It was the plan all along. Atletico had the choice of selling Partey for lower than the clause or swapping for Guendouzi or Torreira, and if they refuse then we pay Partey’s release clause on deadline day leaving them with no time for them to buy a replacement. We weren’t bluffing. I called it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
If Romano has not heard it from his source then it does not mean it is not true
Romano is apparently very unpopular with English journalists because he takes credit for transfers he wasn't covering at all. First time I noticed was with the Ake to City deal, James Ducker and Jason Burt were covering it from the start but as soon as it was confirmed Fab did his here we go bit and took all the clout.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
The image of Simeone trying to ring Partey but getting no answer, finally at 8pm tonight Partey answers the phone,
Simeone: where are you
Partey: right behind you of you
Simeone *turns around: whats that briefacse youre holding for

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It was the plan all along. Atletico had the choice of selling Partey for lower than the clause or swapping for Guendouzi or Torreira, and if they refuse then we pay Partey’s release clause on deadline day leaving them with no time for them to buy a replacement. We weren’t bluffing. I called it.
STFU until he signs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Imagine A.Madrid giving info to guys like Matteo or Romano even the bell isn't an actual journalist he still have close contacts in this deal i believe him more than Romano Matteo and some random italian journalist.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
why people on twitter love Romano that much? what he got it right? specially this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom