• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Atletico don't negotiate...

EjkX4eXWsAEeDrb

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
With the way the releases clauses are simply dealt with in Spain, it would be proper Arsenal if they transfer €50,000,001 into Atletico's accounts.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Wouldn’t say no to Partey x Buendia at this stage. Tbh we aren’t desperate for an offensive mid as we have Saka/ESR who can play 8 and Willian/Özil who can play 10.
Özil won't play again for us... He is completely banned. Buendia or Draxler could help

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'll not get my hopes up until it's on .com but what a thrill ride, lads.

On the one hand we're getting a much needed athletic number 6 with adequate passing and ball carrying, on the other, Gunnersaurus died today.

Not getting a n.8 sucks, but then again Partey is a player that @Mitch doesn't rate and we're getting him because Kola and Sokratis are leaving...

Honestly don't know how to feel right now.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
With the way the releases clauses are simply dealt with in Spain, it would be proper Arsenal if they transfer €50,000,001 into Atletico's accounts.
€50,000,000.01. Wenger would be proud

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I'll not get my hopes up until it's on .com but what a thrill ride, lads.

On the one hand we're getting a much needed athletic number 6 with adequate passing and ball carrying, on the other, Gunnersaurus died today.

Not getting a n.8 sucks, but then again Partey is a player that @Mitch doesn't rate and we're getting him because Kola and Sokratis are leaving...

Honestly don't know how to feel right now.
Beliieve bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom