• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I swear to god, Guendouzi to Hertha is no coincidence with Adelaide linked there all summer. There is no way out for Aulas anymore, they need the Aouar cash. This is gonna happen tonight.
thing we'll back for him in January if Lyon form gone more s**t Aulas and Aouar will be open to move.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Partey is of good height which is surprising for a Ghanaian. Africas shortest people.

Malky

Established Member
I swear to god, Guendouzi to Hertha is no coincidence with Adelaide linked there all summer. There is no way out for Aulas anymore, they need the Aouar cash. This is gonna happen tonight.
If they've struck a deal with Hertha for that exact reason then that is a ****ing masterstroke, and I'll take back what I've said about Edu and Vinai

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@GDeep™ to A-M today:

tenor.gif
A-M to GDeep this whole time:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

thing we'll back for him in January if Lyon form gone more s**t Aulas and Aouar will be open to move.
It’s gonna happen, Lyon are waiting for Dembele to move to united so Barca can sign Depay but as you can see united are spending their money elsewhere. Aouar is their only moveable asset. It will happen.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I'm probably more excited about the prospect of Partey here than I was when we signed Özil - we've needed a guy like Partey in our midfield for years. Incredible stuff.
Yeah. Since Viera left :(

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

A release clause of 45 for a player like him seems to good to be true, must not be very competent at Atletico if they have a cheap clause like that of a player of Partey's skill & how we don't even have to negotiate with them to trigger the clause & shock them hahaha.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If they've struck a deal with Hertha for that exact reason then that is a ****ing masterstroke, and I'll take back what I've said about Edu and Vinai
It’s gonna happen there is no doubt in my mind. It will be late but it will go through, Lyon overplayed their hand buying Paquetta before selling one of Depay/Aouar/Jeff. Jeff is now off the table, Depay is too complicated as it requires Dembele to move first. Aouar is the only one left with a bid placed on him only 2 days ago. Aulas will call.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A release clause of 45 for a player like him seems to good to be true, must not be very competent at Atletico if they have a cheap clause like that of a player of Partey's skill & how we don't even have to negotiate with them to trigger the clause & shock them hahaha.
it's because was signed 2 years i go they desperate wanted he sign new contract so they increase their release clause. 50M euros is still not little money because it paid in full we never did that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom