• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakarta

The thing about Sarr is that people are still describing him as "raw but with huge potential", when that's exactly what I thought of him when he was playing at Rennes. At some point he's got to banish the "raw" bit and just be good.

No way is he worth the 40m being quoted.

He’s a kick and run merchant...No real tekkers

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I didn't, Ornstein did. :p
When I see Ornstein

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Don't think we're getting him obviously, but genuinely curious when Aouar himself said anything? I read the GFFN tweet where they switched it around from Lyon telling him he's staying to him telling them he's staying, but those asshats have it in for us anyway, so not inclined to believe their version
He gave an interview himself:
“Well first of all because I felt I could still bring things to this team and to the club. Quite simply, I wanted to continue the adventure with the club that raised me and I hope that we are quickly going to hold our heads high again.”

Cass1us

Don't think we're getting him obviously, but genuinely curious when Aouar himself said anything? I read the GFFN tweet where they switched it around from Lyon telling him he's staying to him telling them he's staying, but those asshats have it in for us anyway, so not inclined to believe their version
Post-match press conference at the weekend.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Reckon living in London has to be appealing to Partey, got to be better than living in the hovel that is Madrid ;)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This is a joke right? The number of times a club or player has said one thing and then done another is nearly always.

Nah Lyon is his boyhood club, Aouar's a good boy, loves his mum, he's not gonna stab Lyon in the back like that.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Laughable how many are saying Edu’s played a blinder. We could have activated Partey’s release clause weeks ago. Most of the deadwood still here also.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This is a joke right? The number of times a club or player has said one thing and then done another is nearly always.
Where are they going to get the €50m that Lyon want? Bearing in mind he's not even pushing for a move.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Laughable how many are saying Edu’s played a blinder. We could have activated Partey’s release clause weeks ago. Most of the deadwood still here also.

They tried to get Aouar for cheap, and when Aulas didn't budge, they always had this as a backup plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom