• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
They tried to get Aouar for cheap, and when Aulas didn't budge, they always had this as a backup plan.
Was never going to happen though was it? Lyon fleeced us for 47milllion for Lacazette ffs.

The gamble may pay off (just) but who knows we might just have beaten Liverpool in the league had we another quality player in the team from the start of the season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Lyon said 40-50 million. And they could decide they need the money and come down on price before the end of the day. It’s a game of chicken.
What I don't get is if Lyon want 50m why aren't we spending that on Aouar and not on Thomas?

I guess Aouar really did change his mind?

I hope so, because choosing Thomas over Aouar is borderline incompetence.
RMC are Tier 1 in France and they reported that Aouar wanted to stay. No one knows the true financial details but the player isn't agitating for a move, so it's over.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
No, it isn't. Thomas is going to have a much bigger impact this season than Aouar would've. Willian can fullfil his role, and we can always go back for him next summer.

We clearly wanted both though.

Yeah, I strongly disagree. The season will tell, but I certainly would've prioritised Aouar over Partey, without a single doubt.

Anyways, not selling AMN or Holding and generating funds was also a poor miscalculation. Perhaps we could've gotten both.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sp**s and Arsenal battling for that 4th spot. Have to say, Sp**s look good. Probably got more game changers than us.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We're about to enter into confinement again with covid rates through the roof here in Madrid again and this crazy ****er sitting outside a hospital looking to get a sight of a footballer :facepalm:

What the actual ****.

I'm waiting for him feign illness to gain admittance to the hospital...all while keeping us updated please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom