• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
One of the most inconsistent players we have. He’s scored one goal and AM want to tickle his ballsacks. Even if he starts 4 games in a row now he’ll be a nobody in all of them. I hope I’m wrong but it’s what always happens

He scored 2 goals in one game and Emery dropped him. He's not falling for that again! :)

Tbh, I'm hoping Partey will help, bursting through and picking out Pepe or Auba to cut in onto their favoured foot.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

One of the most inconsistent players we have. He’s scored one goal and AM want to tickle his ballsacks. Even if he starts 4 games in a row now he’ll be a nobody in all of them. I hope I’m wrong but it’s what always happens
Usually when he's scored or has helped us win a game he has been dropped. Double free kick in Europa league, FA Cup final, off the top of my head, but there were a couple of other instances.

No doubt he will be dropped in favour of Willian next prem match as well. That is not his fault and nothing he can really do about.

AM doesn't want to tickle his ballsacks its the same small group of people just happy he is showing what he can do. Most of AM have been screaming "72 mIlLiOn" - which they are more than entitled to do btw, but lets not make stuff up.

The customary crap on a player - but rounding it off with "hope he proves me wrong" is corny as well :lol:

9jagooner

Not sure where to post but Sky Sports have just announced that Partey's release clause has been triggered by Arsenal

TriniGunner

Hi guys,

Really curious how you all think about pépé.
Especially after his performance yesterday.

Nothing. It's about time this team has some quality within the depth of the squad. We've been stymied by mediocrity for far too long. A midfield of Partey, Xhaka and Ceballos would be great as long as Arteta gets the synergy right. Auba, Willian and Pepe/Laca would be perfect for a 4-3-3 system.

TriniGunner

Not sure where to post but Sky Sports have just announced that Partey's release clause has been triggered by Arsenal

The club doesn't have to contact Atletico, we just need to contact La Liga who would then inform the member club. Weird system but it's the rules.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Morning!

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom