• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I reckon Zidane spoke to Auoar and said he'd sign him next year

ITS NOT OVER UNTIL IT'S OVER THOUGH!

Not a bad shout, young french midfielder, being phoned up by one of the greatest midfielders ever, who's french who's managing at the biggest club in the world. I would be swayed tbf

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Deadline day just get's me going lol I have to teach online soon and might have to keep my phone on silent just in case Partey gets announced and more news comes our way lol don't want to scare the students mid lesson by yelling and jumping for joy

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not a bad shout, young french midfielder, being phoned up by one of the greatest midfielders ever, who's french who's managing at the biggest club in the world. I would be swayed tbf

There's the Algerian connection as well. Zidanes his football idol apparently

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Could Aulas himself be on the receiving end of an Aulas special, courtesy of Arsenal?

It couldn't happen to a nicer Chairman :lol:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The ****ing scenes if we get Aouar for a cut price deal now their other deals are dead!
Nc1S.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom