• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Also, how peak must Emery be feeling watching this :lol:

Unai-Emery-Football365.jpg

Man wanted a 6ft tank and was given Torerria to work with. :lol:

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Arabic is a language just like English is. If we typed in Hindu would that mean we turned AM into a cash and carry shop?

Perhaps he's referring to this?

"First post here on AM:
All praise be to Allah; there is no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his servant and messenger.
ما هو رأيكم بتوتنهام؟؟؟؟"

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also, how peak must Emery be feeling watching this :lol:

Unai-Emery-Football365.jpg

Emery: "I want Zaha, a left winger who is premier league ready."

Raul: "Here is a right winger from France, patience is required."

Emery: "Ok...how about Nzonzi, he has played in the league before and will give us great power in midfield."

Raul: "How about a defensive midfielder that is smaller than Santi Cazorla!"

Aevi

Hale End FC
He already made a thread but someone deleted it. Probably @Aevi since he hates Trilly.
I did, it's against the spirit of new player threads. And I don't hate Trilly, he just has beef against me because I was made mod after he proclaimed he'd become a mod and ban me. Or something like that.

If it helps though @Trilly, I have no intentions of making the Partey thread myself.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Makes a massive Twitter post blaming the club for not giving him a fair chance when we've started him every single time he was available (which was rarely) for a long time and he was consistently absolute ****.

He's lost all his acceleration and chickens out of every single challenge. He can barely pass at this point. He's been so unbelievably **** for us, and now he blames us for it?

Nah fam, he can **** off. We picked up damaged goods and gave him a chance - on high wages, mind - and he never delivered. He doesn't get to point the finger at us for this. There hasn't been an ounce of injustice here, he just didn't perform and lives in the ****ing past.
Isn't he saying he was available for more chances than he was given and that he wasn't really given the chance to get match fit?

Like he done okay at Bournemouth from memory and was fit for nearly a wjole season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom