• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
6a0.jpg
:rofl:

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
My Atlético mates are ****ing losing it haha, blaming Thomas, explaining to them right now they have only their club to blame for the posture they took in negotiations.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What a window boys. Willian, Gabriel and Partey as permanent transfers.

Gotta be a 8/10 window for what we needed. But the quality that we signed is beyond what anyone expected for a team that finished 8th.

We shot for the stars with Aouar and it didn't come off. What we do know is the board will back this manager so let's back this football club.

Its been a pleasure. I'll hang around for a bit as you all love me xoxo

Last edited:

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
What a window boys. Willian, Gabriel and Partey as permanent transfers.

Gotta be a 8/10 window for what we needed. But the quality that we signed is beyond what anyone expected for a team that finished 8th.

We shot for the stars with Aouar and it didn't come off. What we do is the board will back this manager so let's back this football club.

Its been a pleasure. I'll hang around for a bit as you all love me xoxo

6/10 window for me, Gabriel, Thomas, and Willian are all fantastic to good signings--Gabriel looks like the best signing we've made since Santi, Thomas is a fine player in his prime, and Willian is a very good player we got on a free.

That said, we didn't fill our biggest need--a creative player--and misjudged the market by being unwilling to sell our few saleable assets (AMN, Holding) nor take on a stopgap option alongside Thomas like James or even Brahim on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom