• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe

Confirmed: Although there aren't any recent photos of Thomas Partey in the official introduction video, the player and his agent have been in London since early this evening and will spend the rest of the day there.

AmadanDubh

What is the point of a transfer rumours section of your forum if you leave the Partey thread open all year then lock it down on the morning of the day he eventually signs? Wise up the ****.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Interestingly enough I actually think a midfield of partey, ceballos and Özil would provide amazing balance especially in the none top 6 matches.

It might be worth a go because we now have someone who allows us to transtition the ball quickly under pressure with Ceballos able to make the box to box contribution. Hard to know where Özil's head would be at though tbh.

Aevi

Hale End FC
What is the point of a transfer rumours section of your forum if you leave the Partey thread open all year then lock it down on the morning of the day he eventually signs? Wise up the ****.
Because discussions can now continue here as one of our players instead of one of our targets?

Not sure what's confusing here.

Party on! Let's dance!

img.php

He is from Ghana not Jamaica you racists.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
As a Ghanaian I’m so proud to have finally have a world class Black Star to add to the Arsenal. Arsenal are very very big in Africa but it always frustrated me that Essien went to Chelsea. He should have been a Gooner but I guess I can settle for Partey. Great transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom