• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Winter 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jack and Danny returning to Arsenal like...

shawn-michaels-triple-h-crown-jewel-wwe-1142678-1280x0.jpeg

...a little old and past their best, but still good!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can’t Utd still sign Sarr seen as the EFL window is still open?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really wierd non of Benrahma Cantwell Buendia Aarons didn't move yet. EFL clubs still asking for too much money i guess.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes we still can sign players from EFL Sp**s still in talks with Swansea for Joe Rodon but no fee agreed yet.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Really wierd non of Benrahma Cantwell Buendia Aarons didn't move yet. EFL clubs still asking for too much money i guess.

I’d keep an eye on Norwich tbh.

Started badly this season and could see them caving before next week.

AmsterdamGunner

I think we can still sign players from the Championship or players that are free. Right?

Are there free players or championship players you would like us to sign?

wolfkidultman

Mario Götze on a one year deal with the option of a second to see us through to next summer where our options should open up a bit more. Would of course mean having three players unregistered, though, which I can’t see happening. You’d be talking about nearly half a million a week going on players we can’t play.

AmsterdamGunner

Can we still sell players outside Great Britain or Europe? For instance China, Russia (Europe I know), Middle East or other parts of the world outside Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom