• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,124
  • Views 805,480

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

They're so obviously on PEDs it's ridiculous.
Surprised nobody gets onto them for this. Near enough the same 11 plays week in week out in every comp. The way Salah and Mane shrug off guys is hilarious too.

What Firmino is doing also isn’t human really.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
They are so bloody ****ed without Manè it's incredible. Besides, all the teams know how to deal with them by now and if they don't run they are quite predictable.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
They are so bloody ****ed without Manè it's incredible. Besides, all the teams know how to deal with them by now and if they don't run they are quite predictable.

Time will tell but I think that Thiago just might be the key they need to fix this. One of the world's best midfielders, got creativity and tenacity and he knows how to play with a lot of possession. He will definitely add another dimension to them down the line.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Time will tell but I think that Thiago just might be the key they need to fix this. One of the world's best midfielders, got creativity and tenacity and he knows how to play with a lot of possession. He will definitely add another dimension to them down the line.
Thiago is a was. Too many injuries. I feel he might be too fragile for the PL.

gkoat

So Keita, Mane, Shaqiri, and Thiago all tested positive for Covid but all are cleared to start this Saturday. Meanwhile we can't get Tierney out of Scotland

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

So Keita, Mane, Shaqiri, and Thiago all tested positive for Covid but all are cleared to start this Saturday. Meanwhile we can't get Tierney out of Scotland
If they or someone they were close to tested positive in Scotland they would have all been stuck there too.

It’s a Scotland thing, rather than a Liverpool illuminati thing.

As much as it hurts us, they are right to not bend the rules for a celeb/footballer that wouldn’t be too smart. Football just needs to be domestic only until a vaccine is ready.

gkoat

If they or someone they were close to tested positive in Scotland they would have all been stuck there too.

It’s a Scotland thing, rather than a Liverpool illuminati thing.

As much as it hurts us, they are right to not bend the rules for a celeb/footballer that wouldn’t be too smart. Football just needs to be domestic only until a vaccine is ready.

Slow down now I'm all for Scotland having these restrictions for safety reasons and applaud them for enforcing them fairly and not granting exceptions for celebrities.

The confusing, mystifying, and seemingly unfair aspect is that if someone tests positive for covid, they were objectively exposed to it and were infected by it and can actively spread it. A negative test after a positive is indicative that your immune system is no longer infected, but not conclusive that you're no longer carrying, and therefore spreading the disease. Tierney has never tested positive whereas players who have tested positive are seemingly not screened for return at all.

I guess any problem I have is with the FA not scrutinizing infected players more. We had players that couldn't start the sseason on time solely because of where they spent their week or so in summer vacation. Meanwhile, lfc players leave UK, go to multiple continents, contract covid, continued to play while infected and on the same field with other infected players, travel back to UK, reunite all in the span of two weeks - LESS THAN THE FA QUARANTINE WINDOW.

Seriously and I'm earnestly not keeping up completely, but IS ANYONE OTHER THAN TIERNEY NOT PLAYING??

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
This is random but I'm part drunk and watching Rambo III and there is some actor who looks a spot on double for Mo Salah..

ActorCredit.aspx

Uncle Good-Advice

How did they allow Pickford to stay on the pitch is beyond me. Horrible tackle, useless refs. I know he's not the brightest guy around but surely he knew what he was doing lunging like that. Should be at least 10 games ban, him and Richarlison can **** off (and I'm not a Liverpool fan).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Van dijk done his ACL there os no way Liverpool will challenge for title he very important for them.

GunnerShy

Do t blame them for being angry. That "tackle"/lunge was fkn horrific and a potential career ruiner. There really should be scope to retrospectively ban a player for the most egregious and reckless tackles.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom