• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
It's actually Özil who gives opposition fans all the weapons they need, his latest PR stunt proved it.

Özil worshippers are the ones who give Özil more fuel to tarnish our great club.
nopes its the bum squad. Liking a player who won stuff, entertained and stayed loyal is the default response of an arsenal fan, unlike the bum squad being Stan's stans and looking to constantly create divisions and spread hatred:

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

nopes its the bum squad. Liking a player who won stuff, entertained and stayed loyal is the default response of an arsenal fan, unlike the bun squad being Stan's stans and looking to constantly create divisions and spread hatred:

Just what Özil did with his PR stunt, playing innocent. But worshippers cannot see clearly, they see faults in everyone else than their golden boy.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mate, you outta be more like the angel himself @drippin, go and form your opinion on our players on a Sp**s forum.... :lol: what a sad individual.
:lol: like hyenas.

I'm not calling supporters worshippers, but worshippers worshippers.
I haven't seen the entire discussion, but why is it wrong?

I feel both Özil and AFC are wrong in this, but I tend to side with Özil because he is my favourite player, and AFC have taken a lot of ****ty decisions recently.

If it was Wenger, I would defintely have sided with Wenger. But probably never AFC.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Just what Özil did with his PR stunt, playing innocent. But worshippers cannot see clearly, they see faults in everyone else than their golden boy.
why would fans be divided if he helps the club mascot. Its a way of offering an olive branch and doing what the club wanted. Take a pay cut to protect vulnerable jobs.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

why would fans be divided if he helps the club mascot. Its a way of offering an olive branch and doing what the club wanted. Take a pay cut to protect vulnerable jobs.

I'm not gonna explain all this again and waste my time on this thread. It will never end. You can go find my earlier responses on this thread if you want explanation.

I hoped Özil would make a comeback still, I'm an optimist, but this latest PR stunt shows he doesn't care much about the club and a comeback is very unlikely. Personally I've had enough of him now.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

As expected. i think both players won't be registered in league too.

Good news, It looks likely he won't be registered for the League squad either if this is the case. Time to put him behind us and focus on the people committed to working hard and buying into Arteta's philosophy.

If Mesut wants to keep sniping at the club on social media, so be it. He had his opportunity to leave and go somewhere else, so he can't complain.

As much as I wanted him gone this summer and have soured on him as a person I'll always appreciate his footballing abilities, the day we signed him was magic. It's a shame it had to come to this.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
****ing ridicilous while we are crying out for creativity in our team we decide to keep our most paid player 350K out of the team great decision by the board!

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Weird that they didn't allow Sok to go to PSG for free (if the rumours were true).

I think he's been benched since he had a fight with Guendouzi. We probably want a fee for him

Last edited:

Gervais

Established Member
Before his little stunt the other day, I would've said there was a slim chance he could work his way back into the squad.

Not now though, that's his career at Arsenal done and dusted. Probably did it intentionally tbhimo.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I love how anti-Özil people here use words like cult and acolytes to put down opposing arguments. Rather pathetic really when your only retort is an ad hominem. Any debate instruction, if you'd been lucky enough to have any, would have taught you that it's a losing tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom