• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu(ardo Hagn)'s Transfer Targets: January 2021

Will We Sign The Attacking Midfielder We Need?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Would love buendia (liverpool made smart signings like these - Wijnaldum, Robertson) at worst he will be a rotation option even if we buy a new mid next season

but he will be another non HG right? we really need to offload some one to places where window is open still (atleast on loan)

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Would likely be a lot cheaper than Aouar, hasn't he only got a year left on his contract come the end of the season?
His contract expires in 2022, yes. And I don’t know if it’s valid going forward, but this past summer he had a release clause of £22.5m.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Szoboszlai Would be such smart signing most of us not watched him but from stats you can see he is very special winger/Attacking midfielder his contract will end in 2 years time so next summer will be available for 20-25M if he didn't sign contract someone to keep eye on if he keep improving.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Didnt know where to post it maybe this thread will do.

Just what I thought, after the release clause activation I suggested they might drop the option out, because Atletico was more desperate then. :drool:

It's a great thing as he could be worth more than 20 million after a good season with 2 years in contract.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Didnt know where to post it maybe this thread will do.
The gift that keeps on giving, so we screwed them over even harder :lol:
Good choice, in a case like this a buy option only favors Atletico, 20 million is a Covid market price that was going to be paid in a non covid market next summer. Now we are going to be on a stronger negotiating position and with Torreira probably being an important part of their team considering we took Partey away :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’d love it if we went for something like this next summer:

Auba Daka Pepe
Grealish
Xhaka Partey​

Seriously think we’d be able to challenge for the PL with that team. I’m sure @Rex Banter would be delighted with both Grealish and Partey in there.

Issue with Grealish is the overpriced fee that Villa will want.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

January will be interesting. I wonder if we will pay off some players so they can move early.

Mustafi and Sokratis I'm looking at you two inparticular. Get the wage bill lowered for a few months to set up a fund for the summer.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I think we will move for an attacking midfielder in Jan, its time to gamble for the cl.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Daka is superb mate. His value will skyrocket within a year, would make sense for us to move early and same applies for Szoboszlai because I believe the Aouar ship has sailed.

Daka looks an absolute world beater, I can see Liverpool being seriously in for him next summer. Salzburg have really produced some top class players recently.

Malky

Established Member
I think we will move for an attacking midfielder in Jan, its time to gamble for the cl.
Jan could be a smart time to take the gamble, granted things will likely be different by the end of December, but right now the league looks wide open this season.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Daka looks an absolute world beater, I can see Liverpool being seriously in for him next summer. Salzburg have really produced some top class players recently.

Yeah Liverpool will definitely be interested. He has the makings of Sadio Mane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom