• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hypothetical Of The Week: What player from another sport would you sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’d stick Christian Coleman at wingback or something.

Lebron’s vision, athleticism and understanding of the game would earn him a shot at CM as well.

balthazar

Maro Itoje, would dominate midfied more than Partey
NINTCHDBPICT000454610268.jpg

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would out last generations. Probably a midfielder or fullback.

1210863838.jpg.0.jpg

“They brought in Yoel Romero because he had a fractured orbital in one of his fights,” said Rogan, “and, they bring him in, and he gets examined by this doctor, and the doctor calls the UFC up afterwards (sic) and says, ‘Where did you get this guy?'”

To which individuals within the UFC, Rogan says, responded, “‘What do you mean?'”

“‘I’ve never seen anyone like him,'” the doctor reportedly retorted. “‘Oh, yeah, he’s an amazing athlete,'” replied the UFC officials.

“‘No, no, no. I’ve never seen a human being like this,'” Rogan says the doctor revealed. “‘This is the most unusual human being I’ve ever seen in my 40 years of practicing medicine.'”

Rogan said, “[The doctor] said [Romero’s] tendons in his eyes are four times larger than a normal person’s. He goes, ‘His physical structure is different than any human being I’ve ever seen in my life.'”

Emibury

Apparently Anthony Joshua was a talented footballer as a teenager but never managed to put the focus and effort into it like he later did with boxing. Highly athletic, 6'6", 17st and with a 11.5s 100m (at that weight!). Would have a been a beast anywhere on the pitch. I think he is the kind of kind would could have excelled at any sport where size and athleticism matters.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The obvious answer is Lebron as he would be great at any sport that needs athleticism. Other then that, tennis players like NaGoat, Pusherovic would also do great(please don't bring up that weak era trash). Steve Nash is also a good shout as he was supposedly pretty good at football

ArsenalFever

If you think of football as a game suited for the technical and charismatic, then I’d say Ronnie O’Sullivan would be ideal for the game, maybe as a creative mid.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
nah...good player tho

MJksDSf.gif

Lebron is huge, he’s fast, he’s got insane hand eye coordination, he’s tall, he’d jump higher than everyone, he’s super agile, he’s a very smart attacker.

i know he’s over hyped maybe, but I think you guys underestimate how good he’d be in soccer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom