• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu(ardo Hagn)'s Transfer Targets: January 2021

Will We Sign The Attacking Midfielder We Need?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Would love to pick up where we left off regarding outgoings for January myself.
Incomings, I’m not so fussed - summer is the time to do that if we want to sign starters.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Think it is mostly due to him being an arsenal fan. Doubt there is anything of substance in those links.

Considering we've paid up front for Partey, I think we are done.

Saliba is linked to Norwich on loan. Might be something in the works but yes looks highly unlikely as of now.

Gooner1988TK

Apparently the Saliba loan could be used as part of a deal to sign Buendia. If so I’m happy for us to do this and will be good business!

Makavelii

Dom Szoboszlai and Patson Daka on the cheap would be incredible. You can then go into the market to sign a marquee defender i.e. CB or RB (if needed).

Getting these two would be the best transfer window ever. Which is probably why it won't happen.

What makes you think we could get them for cheap?
Not to self deprecate our club, but you'd have to guess both would go to a bigger team. They're the cream of the crop in terms of upcoming young talent.

Maybe we can get in on Szoboszlai early if we can guarantee him game time which some bigger clubs wouldn't at his age.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Apparently the Saliba loan could be used as part of a deal to sign Buendia. If so I’m happy for us to do this and will be good business!
It's not a real rumour. The media are only running with it because Saliba might go to Norwich, and Arsenal fans have suggested Buendia come the other way.

Goonger

Getting these two would be the best transfer window ever. Which is probably why it won't happen.

What makes you think we could get them for cheap?
Not to self deprecate our club, but you'd have to guess both would go to a bigger team. They're the cream of the crop in terms of upcoming young talent.

Maybe we can get in on Szoboszlai early if we can guarantee him game time which some bigger clubs wouldn't at his age.

There was talk of Szoboszlai having a release clause of around £21M in the summer there, don't know if it was ever verified.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It would be wise to go back in for Aouar in January if the funds are there, which I think they are. Try to soften his agent a little bit, try to get Özil out before Jan as well.

If that can't happen then big Dom next summer for £22M is elite business.

I'd also start looking at Calvert Lewin as a potential option up front.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif

Fully backing this recruitment team if we get Patson Daka, I seriously think that’s a game changer imo. That’s the equivalent of when Liverpool signed Sadio Mane and it pushed them up to a different level. He’s electric and has the PnP in his game.

:drool::drool:

Goonger

So glad we've got serious interest in Édouard, you guys need to trust me on this one, forget about the Scottish League, this guy has absolutely everything you'd want in a CF

Out the 2 I'd rather have Daka, his electric pace & work rate would scare defenders to bits. Edouard I like & I'm a Rangers fan but not convinced he is top class.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Out the 2 I'd rather have Daka, his electric pace & work rate would scare defenders to bits. Edouard I like & I'm a Rangers fan but not convinced he is top class.

Dont know a great deal about Daka. Will be one in keeping an eye on.

StefanB

Szoboszlai and Daka would be sick. Get Ceballos on a permanent basis and that's a excellent window with Luiz, Özil, Mustafi and Sokratis leaving.

Very talented and hardworking team that would be.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Szoboszlai and Daka would be sick. Get Ceballos on a permanent basis and that's a excellent window with Luiz, Özil, Mustafi and Sokratis leaving.

Very talented and hardworking team that would be.

Szoboszlai, Daka, Lamptey and lets call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom