• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Loan Watch

Can Lucas rise above his shortcomings and the low opinions Arsenal fans have of him?

• Total voters

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
lucas-torreira-im-trikot-von-arsenal-1575977165-28152.jpg

What’s next for our Uruguayan hardman? Only one of his type.
I reckon he's gone.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I can appreciate the link between ‘fish’ and ‘tackle’ but... why would he want to challenge a plate of food? o_O

I believe the fish called him a midget, Lucas was annoyed and stood his ground...Torreira was later seen with a few tears in his eyes over the incident, per my training ground source.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Good player that worked well for us in a 3 man midfield, but now that we have Ceballos and play differently, I think we're OK to let him go.

Strange how people think he's rubbish but most expect 25m for him or something close to that.

Yeah I think he’s too valuable on the market to keep as a back up. Someone like Elneny could conceivably fill in if we get struck with a bunch of injuries.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The thread title, yes!

Is it Fergie's only good song?

Pop Tart

Established Member
Also wtf, bit of a harsh thread title / poll for someone most people on this forum like :lol:

Hope / expect him to do very well at Atletico so their lack of an option is great news for us.
Cried to go back to a farmers side in Italy, cried in Europa league final which shows big games get to him. **** him

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
No option to buy for Atletico? Haha you love to see it.

This is more like it. They thought they could pull our pants down and bend us over. Glad to see we had the last laugh....both with Partey and this.

Top Bottom