• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: My Life and Lessons In Red & White

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It’ll be such a downer if there’s nothing juicy in there... I’ll get the book regardless , but I really hope he sheds light on some of the things that have gone on. There was a time when he’d answer the tricky questions with a promise to reveal all in the book one day... Well here it is. Stay true to your word, boss. No time for being dishonest to your federation now blud.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
It’ll be such a downer if there’s nothing juicy in there... I’ll get the book regardless , but I really hope he sheds light on some of the things that have gone on. There was a time when he’d answer the tricky questions with a promise to reveal all in the book one day... Well here it is. Stay true to your word, boss. No time for being dishonest to your federation now blud.

Just about no way he's going to give us a tell all. Wenger may be known for honor... but he's not known for deep honesty.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
you can always fall back on John Cross's tome if Wenger's disappoints

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Gonna skip straight to the chapter on Sonia Tatar first, then double back and read the rest of the book in the traditional order :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think in general biographies are the lowest barrel of literature, mostly because its often blatantly obvious that it is not the authors own words at all, but im hearing Monsieur wrote this book himself. Cant wait to read this. One of of my favorite human beans in the world

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think in general biographies are the lowest barrel of literature, mostly because its often blatantly obvious that it is not the authors own words at all, but im hearing Monsieur wrote this book himself. Cant wait to read this. One of of my favorite human beans in the world
It's bottom of the barrel only until the subject is alive.

sykesy69

I hear he's also narrating the audio book... :bounce:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom