• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,684
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Is this picture supposed to depict the team for the season ?

Common guys, we got enough evidence now that it isn't happening. We got very hopeful of that deal and believed in it and it eventually has broke down, but switching back into it will only kill us twice.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Aouar was asked if he was disappointed at not signing for us:

I’m the opposite. I am at home, in the club that I love, with my friends and my family.

So certainly I have all my bearings and it is giving me even more motivation to have a good season and to bring the club back to the top places in Ligue 1.

There is a lot of motivation, we have a quality group, with a very good team, notably in attack with certain arrivals.

We have satisfied with this team but now we are going to have to show it on the pitch a bit more than we have done at the beginning of this season.”

----------------------------------

Seething! :lol:

say yes

forum master baiter
Find that all a bit hard to believe. If Aouar had 'his heart set on Arsenal' then seems doubtful he'd allow his brother asking for crazy amounts to stop the deal
Athletic also said a few days ago that the Kroenkes’ wouldn’t rubber stamp the deal due to the excessive agent fees being demanded so seems like there is something to it.

Doubt he really had his “heart set on us” though. Could be wrong but it sounds like he was holding out for a move to one of the mega-clubs all summer, and that may be why they felt so comfortable demanding big fees from us.

Tbh we clearly couldn’t afford both Aouar / Partey so I’m no longer upset by it. Doubt we’ll be signing him in January / next summer though. His demands are unlikely to go away and bigger clubs will come in for him. Fun journey but I think this ship has sailed.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
If Raul was here we’d probably have Aouar, but perhaps not Partey. I think its easier to find an Aouar than a Partey. And I feel the latter will bring us more than the former.

Would have loved both though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom