• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: My Life and Lessons In Red & White

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
@El Duderino made a good point before, really hope that the big Arsenal accounts on Twitter like LTArsenal, Osman and Arsenic don't ruin things by posting excerpts of the book online. Shouldn't spoil it for people who actually want to read it ffs.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@El Duderino made a good point before, really hope that the big Arsenal accounts on Twitter like LTArsenal, Osman and Arsenic don't ruin things by posting excerpts of the book online. Shouldn't spoil it for people who actually want to read it ffs.

Who cares about spoilers when you can get likes/retweets/followers :drool:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Football as a whole was better before them man had platforms anyways.

I managed to snag a signed copy anyways, wasn't easy I had to bot it. Not sure how you would cop that manually as it was very limited.

Hope he does a book signing in better times.

Reactions: A_G

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

I might actually have to silence my arsenal list on Twitter for a while. Don't think Amazon Brazil will have the book here before day one to ship it to me.

I've been thinking about getting it digitally like I did with bergkamps, though that one wasn't really spoiled, despite him maybe being a top 5 player legend.

Reactions: A_G

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
For the UK based - My Life in Red and White : My Autobiography is currently on offer on Amazon pre order. £13.60 reduced from £25.
Delivery on the release date of the 13th with Prime.

Last edited:

balthazar

I get it, you hate Emery. But have some sense.
Emery has been any thing but classless in the aftermath to the firing - and through much of the tough time prior to.

If anything, his personal antics seemed to be able to match those of Wenger to some degree and had fortune been kinder to him and us, he might have been successful too.

Emery took over at Valencia at a difficult time and had good results and made it back to the Champions League with them, and secured 3rd Places several seasons in a row even when selling stars like Villa and Silva in the same summer. Not an easy feat with a financially shaky boat like Valencia.

He had 3 Uefa Cup's in a row with Sevilla. They weren't exactly world beaters either.

Then there was his PSG stint and then the Arsenal one.

I'm not saying he's a legend, or the most brilliant coach ever - he's not and I was relieved when he was let go, seems his tactics suits more a defensive/counter oriented team than what we are and identify as after Wenger.

But you're factually wrong when you say he's achieved nothing, and he outclasses many people to such a degree that it's laughable you went for his class of all things.

That you don't rate Wenger either kinda says it all. :rolleyes:

Exactly, Emery did have his good times and moments even at Arsenal. His long unbeaten run, Guendouzi, and the EL final, but ultimately it was not really a good match.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Evening with Arsène Wenger at the London Palladium on October 12th. Also see Sky is advertising One to One with Arsène Wenger on October 12th. Wonder if it's the same event with Sky live or whether it's a recording of a different occasion.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I think in general biographies are the lowest barrel of literature, mostly because its often blatantly obvious that it is not the authors own words at all, but im hearing Monsieur wrote this book himself. Cant wait to read this. One of of my favorite human beans in the world
It is a autobiography you numptie

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When the book get to the likes of Ade, Nasri and the rest leaving us, I imagine Arsène will approach it with dignity and class of which he is renowned for.

How I would like that part to actually be...

...would love Big Wengz to go full Ferguson on those ****s, ngl!

Last edited:

Makavelii

Just preordered the audiobook version so I can hear Wenger read it to me in his husky French accent.
(Confirmed Wenger is the reader).

Gegen Pressing

Football as a whole was better before them man had platforms anyways.

I managed to snag a signed copy anyways, wasn't easy I had to bot it. Not sure how you would cop that manually as it was very limited.

Hope he does a book signing in better times.

What's the bot link, Sure it isn't a scam ?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom