• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Honestly, whoever is running the transfers for this club should be relegated to Tea Lady. Selling biscuits is all they're qualified to do.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

giphy.gif

ChefMan21

A quick shout out to Mkhitaryan and any past and present Azerbaijani or Armenian players - hope you and your families stay safe, find peace, and I hope cooler heads prevail.

baccy_man

Established Member
I have just seen on Sky Sports this morning that Danny Welbeck has been released by Watford, his career seems to have stalled since he left United.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I have just seen on Sky Sports this morning that Danny Welbeck has been released by Watford, his career seems to have stalled since he left United.

Had some very good moments here at Arsenal...

1. Great hattrick in the Champions League (which might be his only career hattrick I think.)

2. Winning goal at Old Trafford in cup quarter-final, only win there for Arsenal from 2006 to present day.

3. Overcoming a long term injury to score THAT goal against Leicester in 2016, which should have left to a league title...shame we bottled it.

4. Outstanding performance in the 2017 FA Cup final, ran Chelsea into the ground that day...after overcoming ANOTHER long tern injury this season.

5. Also...not many can say they have played for both Wenger and Ferguson.

...one of the most likeable players I have seen, glad he played for us even with all the injuries...hope it can somehow work out for him.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Had some very good moments here at Arsenal...

1. Great hattrick in the Champions League (which might be his only career hattrick I think.)

2. Winning goal at Old Trafford in cup quarter-final, only win there for Arsenal from 2006 to present day.

3. Overcoming a long term injury to score THAT goal against Leicester in 2016, which should have left to a league title...shame we bottled it.

4. Outstanding performance in the 2017 FA Cup final, ran Chelsea into the ground that day...after overcoming ANOTHER long tern injury this season.

5. Also...not many can say they have played for both Wenger and Ferguson.

...one of the most likeable players I have seen, glad he played for us even with all the injuries...hope it can somehow work out for him.
He's one of my favorite Arsenal players ever.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
So now we know. His dad stuck a note on the fridge that said “You ARE the best” when they were growing up. Never underestimate your influence on your kids folks.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

He would dominate any current midfield on his own.

No 2 man midfield could get the better of him, all the best teams went to 3 in the middle to stand a chance...confirms he's the best centre midfielder of the Premiership era imo.

Also...Vieira's Euro 2000 comp, one of the best things on YouTube!

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom