• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gegen Pressing

Pep " It's going to be a boring draw"

Arteta " but then Master, I think you failed the transfer window, and the pressure is on you"

Pep " and so you know. Will that be enough to beat me?"

Arteta "I know that you already know."

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Our team has a mental block away against the big teams. We need to get that out of the system.

I think Home or Away is making little difference at the moment, that's why we get results like Utd 1 Spuds 6, or City 2 Leicester 5. I doubt either of these would have happened with a crowd. If we had any block with the bigger teams I think its already gone. Having said this I've gone for a draw but we can definitely win it, with or without KDB.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

seem we very likely see him start on bench and that bit frustrating but expected even tho he is fully fit to play.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's a balance. Do you gamble his quality outshining his unfamiliarity with the team?

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Will it possible be a Elneny-Ceballos midfield to start?

Xhaka is playing tonight and Saturday seems to be a bit soon for him if he arrives tomorrow.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Guys, no harm in having him make the bench for this one. Yes he's experienced, yes he's played at the highest level and yes he has all the attributes we need. However, it's one game. One game of the few games we can afford to lose worst case.

He'll definitely start vs. Vienna and will for sure need to be ready for Leicester then be completely comfortable with our team by the time United rolls around.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think we can beat City without Thomas Partey imo. They’re nothing special, all we have to do is play our own game and not be scared like the first half against Liverpool.

Get an early goal, keep the shape and then bring on Thomas Partey in the second half to stifle/frustrate them in the middle of the pitch and hit them on the break similar to how Leicester destroyed them.

I don’t want to see Willian starting in this sort of game. Pepe has to start...they’ve got Mendy at LB ffs :rofl:

Manberg

Predator
I think we can beat City without Thomas Partey imo. They’re nothing special, all we have to do is play our own game and not be scared like the first half against Liverpool.

Get an early goal, keep the shape and then bring on Thomas Partey in the second half to stifle/frustrate them in the middle of the pitch and hit them on the break similar to how Leicester destroyed them.

I don’t want to see Willian starting in this sort of game. Pepe has to start...they’ve got Mendy at LB ffs :rofl:

Pepe was up against some kid in the carabao cup and never looked like beating him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom