• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I thought GDeep staying was the lowest I'd feel this window. The idea of Kola and Sokratis staying is definitely a worse feeling.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
10m for him, 15 for Chambers, 5m plus for Mustafi, Torreria on loan - Partey time...
Cant believe we actually can't get both.

Thought we were linked with both and just had to make up a few to get them.

Losing 4+ players and only 1 incoming is a bit sad.

Fingers crossed we do something thats not signing Soumare

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
With January already creeping up on us, however, an opening could take place for the defender in Italy, with AS Roma interested.

Their decision to sell Aleksandr Kolarov without bringing anyone else in has left them a bit short, and Corriere dello Sport explain they’ve been given the chance to make a move for the Arsenal man.

The Italian newspaper state ‘an intermediary recently offered’ the Bosnian to the Serie A club after he ‘lost his starting position in the club and is available to consider a transfer’.

With a lack of trustworthy options in the role, it’s said the operation ‘could be reasonable’, and Kolašinac would represent ‘a ready alternative to Spinazzola’, who hasn’t had the best of luck with injuries.

Something to keep an eye on, but if opportunities don’t present themselves to the former Schalke 04 man at Arsenal, this could be something he seriously considers if given the chance.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

dont-give-me-hope-meme-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom