• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Winter 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Pep is signing new players in every position ever other window? What sort of management is this?

Hardly surprising. Who’s at City is going to tell him no? It’s too late to draw the line now aswell as he’ll simply just bounce.

Pep knows he’s bigger than the club.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

The dream's dead @Garrincha

6yrs? Who the **** advised him on that? He is easily there best player, good and young enough to attract the attention of top clubs who could mould him but hes gone and done that, Newcastle always have that ability to get relegated any season, I'm guessing his camp must have atleast got some release clauses in that contract :facepalm:

Reactions: A_G

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

6yrs? Who the **** advised him on that? He is easily there best player, good and young enough to attract the attention of top clubs who could mould him but hes gone and done that, Newcastle always have that ability to get relegated any season, I'm guessing his camp must have atleast got some release clauses in that contract :facepalm:
I wondered the same but Grealish has gone and done the same thing. Super weird.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I wondered the same but Grealish has gone and done the same thing. Super weird.

With Grealish I sooooooomewhat get it, he's a Villa boy and came through so I imagine its to get Villa a decent fee but with Saint-Maximim I just cant believe he is a converted geordie now or cares that much about Newcastle :lol:

It is also reported his new contract is around £70,000p/w, I'm not one to baulk at 70k but that is **** for someone in his position and he could get double that if he left!

Hes 23, if Newcastle hold him to that contract he will be there til 29 on 70k which seems stupid for his potential level?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
With Grealish I sooooooomewhat get it, he's a Villa boy and came through so I imagine its to get Villa a decent fee but with Saint-Maximim I just cant believe he is a converted geordie now or cares that much about Newcastle :lol:

It is also reported his new contract is around £70,000p/w, I'm not one to baulk at 70k but that is **** for someone in his position and he could get double that if he left!

Hes 23, if Newcastle hold him to that contract he will be there til 29 on 70k which seems stupid for his potential level?

Only good explanation is a sensible release clause that Newcastle will honour

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He could be poorly advised tbh.

The Grealish being academy project playing for his boyhood I kinda get it, but the noises coming from his camp last season it just doesn’t make sense.

Im sure they have relegation clauses or something cause these contracts just end in tears normally.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

70k a week for six years is twenty-****ing-two-million-pounds. That is him and his family set for life.

Now I know it's easy for us to say that he is killing his earning potential but man I dunno if I'd be able to not sign that. He has kids two think about as well and anything can happen in this life.

Realistically though he can wait till he has three years left, he'll be 26 and primed for a huge contract if he has the drive.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He could be poorly advised tbh.

The Grealish being academy project playing for his boyhood I kinda get it, but the noises coming from his camp last season it just doesn’t make sense.

Im sure they have relegation clauses or something cause these contracts just end in tears normally.
I get vibes that Grealish is a bit of a simple lad.

I'm hoping his agent is clever, because Grealish strikes me as the type that would just sign because he saw a big number.:lol:

The guy could have commanded 100k+ wages next season, easily. I really want him at Arsenal man.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom