• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Midfielder or in deNile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Starting for England tonight. Somebody let us know how he does. Saka makes the bench.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Just seen AMN is starting for England tonight.
Imagine if we'd done what some suggested and sold his for a pittance to Wolves in the last window :lol:

I think AMN will nail down a starters spot here his season, but if not we can always sell him for at least double the fee Wolves were offering, in a year or two. Can add on another £10m to the fee now he's a full England international. Win-win situation.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
AMN has been **** in the opening 10 minutes. The bum Danish RB has had a field day with him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think he ultimately will leave either for playing time or because his value will be too high for someone who’s not a starter. Still not sure where he starts for us.

No problem though. These England apps are getting us £££.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I was openly against his sale but I don’t recall anyone being up for 15 mil tbh.

If selling AMN helped us get both Aouar and Partey I’m sure most of this forum would have taken it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I was openly against his sale but I don’t recall anyone being up for 15 mil tbh.

If selling AMN helped us get both Aouar and Partey I’m sure most of this forum would have taken it.

The Wolves bid was 15M, people were up for it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If United and Barca wanted him but we only heard about the 15M Wolves bid, what do you think that means?

Also nobody wanted to sell him at 15M. Don’t be silly!

GDeep™

League is very weak
If United and Barca wanted him but we only heard about the 15M Wolves bid, what do you think that means?

Also nobody wanted to sell him at 15M. Don’t be silly!
They didn’t bid, what else does it mean?

Wolves bid 15M, AM wanted to sell. You can go and read the thread, it’s all there.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
ainsley never gets the breaks... feel for him. One of my favourite players for the languid style and utter confidence he plays with

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Delighted Niles is subbed off, well rested for Saturday now!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If true they are silly then.

We can’t afford English internationals so why would you sell one for 15m :lol:

AMN’s ascension makes the Cedric signing look stupid now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Almost as funny as you saying he wasn't even worth 10m at the start of the window.
I was right though? No matter how much I rate or like him we never got the big offers that many on here were predicting.

I never wanted to sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom