• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

funny how the bum squad is keen to label him as not german. It is irrelevant to his skills but relevant to his treatment.
I've actually stopped reading this thread because as we've seen a certain group on here won't stop till everyone hates him.

Last time I came in here there was a weird debate about control, now it's the German thing. I'm sure both debates were because the Özil haters are trying to discredit him somehow.

At this point we need an Özil fans thread or something. Can't even celebrate some of his best moments on his birthday without the usual lot coming in to criticise him.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
So I've come in to the thread to see if we've moved on with that weird control debate and now I see that you guys are arguing with the captions of tweets.

This is a perfect example of what I mean when I say you're not even letting his fans celebrate him.:lol:

In what way am I 'not even letting his fans celebrate him'?

Celebrate him as much as you like. I'm just pointing out that it is delusional for anyone to call Mesut 'The Greatest Playmaker of All Time'

Saying someone is not the greatest player of all time in his position is in no way an insult.

I really don't get why people get so touchy over this guy.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Happy Birthday Mesut Özil!! Thank you for the joy you brought us. The last of the Wengerballers and an artist on the pitch. Thanks for making us believe once again and the boost that you gave us by your move to Arsenal and your loyalty to the club by staying on at a really vitriolic bitter time. You were instrumental in ensuring that kroenke, Emery, Raul and the bum squad did not succeed in destroying the clubs style and values.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I've actually stopped reading this thread because as we've seen a certain group on here won't stop till everyone hates him.

Last time I came in here there was a weird debate about control, now it's the German thing. I'm sure both debates were because the Özil haters are trying to discredit him somehow.

At this point we need an Özil fans thread or something. Can't even celebrate some of his best moments on his birthday without the usual lot coming in to criticise him.
You’re turning into a controll freak!

One of your comrades, @Rimaal, started it actually. She said he was born and bred a German, which wasn’t even true. But do carry on the narrative at all costs, lad. So you’ve got that wrong.

And then @Riou decided to have a bit of fun and post what he did. He got a little two man haul and that was that... :lol: So...

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

In what way am I 'not even letting his fans celebrate him'?

Celebrate him as much as you like. I'm just pointing out that it is delusional for anyone to call Mesut 'The Greatest Playmaker of All Time'

Saying someone is not the greatest player of all time in his position is in no way an insult.

I really don't get why people get so touchy over this guy.
It wasn't even a poster on the forum. It was the title for a video on twitter fgs.

Also it's not delusional, as a pure playmaker he was up there with anyone at his peak, you won't find many who disagreed if you called him the best playmaker in the world when he was at Madrid. He also sits in the top 5 all time for assists since they started being counted in the year 2000.

I believe Messi is the greatest playmaker of all time but there's no need to come in laughing and calling random compilation makers delusional. You just wanted to laugh at Özil...again.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You’re turning into a controll freak!

One of your comrades, @Rimaal, started it actually. She said he was born and bred a German, which wasn’t even true. But do carry on the narrative at all costs, lad. So you’ve got that wrong.

And then @Riou decided to have a bit of fun and post what he did. He got a little two man haul and that was that... :lol: So...
I just want to be able to discuss the player without you lot doing your best to remind/tell everyone that he's finished and an awful human being.

Nothing to do with being a control freak but there's nowhere left for people who don't hate him to discuss him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Happy birthday, Mesut. You gave us a good few years at the start and then it went to **** and you became a bum. Big shame that you’ve now turned into a Twitter troll but hey, you’ve got a fight on your hands and you’re welcome. I look forward to seeing you happy in your retirement wherever you choose to live.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I just want to be able to discuss the player without you lot doing your best to remind/tell everyone that he's finished and an awful human being.

Nothing to do with being a control freak but there's nowhere left for people who don't hate him to discuss him.
You’re lying! There was a discussion about controlling the game yesterday that you even found offensive. I say you’re too sensitive for this thread and should probably stay out of it and leave it to people that don’t get so hurt. There are a lot of us in here yesterday having a civilised discussion. If you find anything related to the player that you wish to discuss, by all means post it and we’ll talk about it. Your comrades are not exactly helping matters either, are they? Are you going to take them to task over anything.?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

This thread always gets into really weird territory, I don't like it. Lacazette and Xhaka threads can turn into hate fests but they never get into political ethnic debates or other sh*t. I feel like there's way more to this than disliking his football or him sitting on the bench and taking the p*ss. I literally just replied to a comment about the Chinese government in Africa.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This thread always gets into really weird territory, I don't like it. Lacazette and Xhaka threads can turn into hate fests but they never get into political ethnic debates or other sh*t. I feel like there's way more to this than disliking his football or him sitting on the bench and taking the p*ss. I literally just replied to a comment about the Chinese government in Africa.
Talk about it then. Discuss.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
No Jury, I'm not gonna be your next sparring partner in this thread.
Wasn’t you posting a few pages ago about him not being picked the games up north because he never turned up when he did and his fake injuries and whatnot? What are you actually playing at here? :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It wasn't even a poster on the forum. It was the title for a video on twitter fgs.

Also it's not delusional, as a pure playmaker he was up there with anyone at his peak, you won't find many who disagreed if you called him the best playmaker in the world when he was at Madrid. He also sits in the top 5 all time for assists since they started being counted in the year 2000.

I believe Messi is the greatest playmaker of all time but there's no need to come in laughing and calling random compilation makers delusional. You just wanted to laugh at Özil...again.

As far as I'm aware this is a Mesut Özil discussion thread. Nowhere does it say you have to only post fawning words about him. It's not North Korea.

I was laughing at the fact that someone claimed Özil was THE greatest playmaker ever. I won't even go back to previous generations. Lionel Messi exists! For anyone to believe that Özil is / was a better playmaker than Messi is delusional. It's worthy of having a chuckle over.

It's not even an insult to Özil. He was a magnificent player in his prime. I'm not denying that.

BigPoppaPump

Wasn’t you posting a few pages ago about him not being picked the games up north because he never turned up when he did and his fake injuries and whatnot? What are you actually playing at here? :lol:

I've never been in here defending him tho, I'm just saying this thread gets into some weird territory. I know it's rich coming from me and my alleged Lacazette bum obsession (which is overblown tbh), but here turns into some political and ethnic debates.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You’re lying! There was a discussion about controlling the game yesterday that you even found offensive. I say you’re too sensitive for this thread and should probably stay out of it and leave it to people that don’t get so hurt. There are a lot of us in here yesterday having a civilised discussion. If you find anything related to the player that you wish to discuss, by all means post it and we’ll talk about it. Your comrades are not exactly helping matters either, are they? Are you going to take them to task over anything.?
I told you I don't read this thread anymore. I just saw a large amount of posts talking about control and from the posters involved it was clear that I could follow it back to its source to something that is negative towards Oail.

Civilised discussion my ass. Can't even post a highlights video on the guys birthday without Özil fans being called deluded. Civilised.:lol:

Stop replying to me, I've made my mind up.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

As far as I'm aware this is a Mesut Özil discussion thread. Nowhere does it say you have to only post fawning words about him. It's not North Korea.

I was laughing at the fact that someone claimed Özil was THE greatest playmaker ever. I won't even go back to previous generations. Lionel Messi exists! For anyone to believe that Özil is / was a better playmaker than Messi is delusional. It's worthy of having a chuckle over.

It's not even an insult to Özil. He was a magnificent player in his prime. I'm not denying that.
Well yeah now that his Arsenal career is over it would be nice to appreciate what was without you lot ****ting on him at any opportunity. You can stay here if you like.

@Riou do we have an A-M nostalgia thread?

BigPoppaPump

I told you I don't read this thread anymore. I just saw a large amount of posts talking about control and from the posters involved it was clear that I could follow it back to its source to something that is negative towards Oail.

Civilised discussion my ass. Can't even post a highlights video on the guys birthday without Özil fans being called deluded. Civilised.:lol:

Stop replying to me, I've made my mind up.

Swear there was a point in here where they were just arguing with themselves, like no one even said anything positive about him but they were still mad at people praising him :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Swear there was a point in here where they were just arguing with themselves, like no one even said anything positive about him but they were still mad at people praising him :lol:
Yeah, a whole page.:rofl::lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I've never been in here defending him tho, I'm just saying this thread gets into some weird territory. I know it's rich coming from me and my alleged Lacazette bum obsession (which is overblown tbh), but here turns into some political and ethnic debates.
You are welcome to call Laca a bum, you won’t find me or any of his supporters having a problem with that. As for this thread going into weird territory, well it’s just that sometimes isn’t it – it’s weird – but you talk about it like it comes from a bad place or a particular side of the argument. It doesn’t ever get nasty and there are no wild accusations being made apart from those coming from people that are pro Özil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom