• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I told you I don't read this thread anymore. I just saw a large amount of posts talking about control and from the posters involved it was clear that I could follow it back to its source to something that is negative towards Oail.

Civilised discussion my ass. Can't even post a highlights video on the guys birthday without Özil fans being called deluded. Civilised.:lol:

Stop replying to me, I've made my mind up.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! :rofl:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Well yeah now that his Arsenal career is over it would be nice to appreciate what was without you lot ****ting on him at any opportunity. You can stay here if you like.

@Riou do we have an A-M nostalgia thread?

Honestly, If it means that much to you, I won't post in this thread anymore. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. I'm just giving my honest opinion.

Plenty of players get crapped over for one reason or another on here. It's just weird how some people get so defensive over this guy.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I've actually stopped reading this thread because as we've seen a certain group on here won't stop till everyone hates him.

Last time I came in here there was a weird debate about control, now it's the German thing. I'm sure both debates were because the Özil haters are trying to discredit him somehow.

At this point we need an Özil fans thread or something. Can't even celebrate some of his best moments on his birthday without the usual lot coming in to criticise him.
What's your deal man?:lol:
Why do you get triggered when Özil is criticized. Even you don't cry about your boy Laca like this ffs.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I prefer to randomly bring up the past in every thread...that way you can enjoy some nostalgia banter with those who want to join in, plus you can also piss off those who get annoyed when the past is brought up...2 for 1 in this scenario :drool:

Our beloved nostalgia merchant!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What's your deal man?:lol:
Why do you get triggered when Özil is criticized. Even you don't cry about your boy Laca like this ffs.
Somebody make an Özil nostalgia thread for these wussy’s to congregate in ffs. I bet nobody posts in there because they’re really addicted to creating the conflict in here, even when it’s much easier to avoid it. All it took was two posts ridiculing some random on Twitter declaring him is the greatest playmaker of all time ffs!

Paddy from Sweden

This is an Özil thread on an ARSENAL message board. If people can't stand him being criticised and only want to see posters showing their undying love for him they can create an Özil message board. The sad thing is he deserves to be criticised. Cause as long as he picks up a wage from our club but don't put in enough effort to be picked to play and doesn't even represent our club in a proper manner then he will get criticised.

I used to love Özil and even only went to see Sweden play Germany cause of him and cheered when he scored. Which didn't go well we my fellow compatriots around me. But I was there for Özil and couldn't care less. Sadly love fades especially when it seems the other part doesn't care as much as you do anymore. Cause had he cared about his club and football career he wouldn't be where he is and the situation he has created. But this is what it has come to and it's sad. Just as sad as his fans not being able to see it for what it is today and to take in what other people point out to them. It's not hate for Özil it's a dying love and frustration about the situation we have on our hands.

And no he doesn't earn his wage anymore. Cause you have to put in an effort and produce something to earn your wage. The club gave him a big contract. Özil hasn't given the club what it pays for. He's not even an ambassador for the club anymore. Which is he least he could do when he's not interested in playing football anymore. Cause if he loved the club he would see that he doesn't contribute anymore and agree to a move. That's a sacrifice one do if one love someone/something anymore. Cause all he does now is cause the club harm. And when you do you know there isn't any love anymore. The love is dead.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
3 of those highlights were at one game, Leicester at home. I was so lucky to be at the stadium, and be on the side of the goals in the second half. Absolutely sensational. That may have actually been his best Arsenal performance despite being under Emery :lol:

I have always felt he was capable of these kinds of match winning performances more often, and thats where my frustratons for him began.

Irresistable.

Last edited:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Somebody make an Özil nostalgia thread for these wussy’s to congregate in ffs. I bet nobody posts in there because they’re really addicted to creating the conflict in here, even when it’s much easier to avoid it. All it took was two posts ridiculing some random on Twitter declaring him is the greatest playmaker of all time ffs!
They just can't resist staying in the thread. Case in point. Trilly is always crying about posts on here and has even promised to leave the thread but surprise, surprise, the dude is still here.

You're right though. Even if we create an Özil appreciation thread, the Özil acolytes will still come to camp out here. :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Ultimately Özil needs to understand and accept that every single German player in that 2018 team were ****ing crap and deserved to be criticized. If he felt he was criticized too much then it's a case of his other teammates not being crucified enough, rather than because he didn't deserve it.
As in he got extra criticism because he was taking photos with Erdogan no? Someone who isn't appreciated in the west for his backwards views.

That of course piled added pressure on Özil but he ultimately chose to distance himself from the German national team rather than Erdogan.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

3 of those highlights were at one game, Leicester at home. I was so lucky to be at the stadium, and be on the side of the goals in the second half. Absolutely sensational. That may have actually been his best Arsenal performance despite being under Emery :lol:

I have always felt he was capable of those kid of match winning performances for often, and thats where my frustratons for him began.

Irresistable.
The sad truth is that he's only had this kind of performances once in the past 2.5 years (vs Leicester). For someone of his supposed quality, that's unacceptable.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

I have always felt he was capable of these kinds of match winning performances more often, and thats where my frustratons for him began.

Irresistable.
Emery ball at the end there... Some of the goals we scored under him were just unbelievable :drool: .But in between and particularly when we weren’t winning, it was mostly horrific.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
This is an Özil thread on an ARSENAL message board. If people can't stand him being criticised and only want to see posters showing their undying love for him they can create an Özil message board. The sad thing is he deserves to be criticised. Cause as long as he picks up a wage from our club but don't put in enough effort to be picked to play and doesn't even represent our club in a proper manner then he will get criticised.

I used to love Özil and even only went to see Sweden play Germany cause of him and cheered when he scored. Which didn't go well we my fellow compatriots around me. But I was there for Özil and couldn't care less. Sadly love fades especially when it seems the other part doesn't care as much as you do anymore. Cause had he cared about his club and football career he wouldn't be where he is and the situation he has created. But this is what it has come to and it's sad. Just as sad as his fans not being able to see it for what it is today and to take in what other people point out to them. It's not hate for Özil it's a dying love and frustration about the situation we have on our hands.

And no he doesn't earn his wage anymore. Cause you have to put in an effort and produce something to earn your wage. The club gave him a big contract. Özil hasn't given the club what it pays for. He's not even an ambassador for the club anymore. Which is he least he could do when he's not interested in playing football anymore. Cause if he loved the club he would see that he doesn't contribute anymore and agree to a move. That's a sacrifice one do if one love someone/something anymore. Cause all he does now is cause the club harm. And when you do you know there isn't any love anymore. The love is dead.

for me this is the definitive post on Özil, and absolutely echoes my own feelings - what the worshippers don't get is that we who once admired him feel genuine sadness that he hasn't given us anything to admire for such a long time now

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
The main reason he was dropped is simply form. We pay him to provide the assists, dominate the attack...but that basically hasnt happend since he signed that contract.

Özil simply cannot dribble, and does not look for the killer pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom