• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The character of Skyler White and the actress playing her, were both terrible...a great show, but had too many annoying/unlikeable characters really.

Skyler was also a weird choice for a name of a character that wasn't a stripper.
The character I most related to/rooted for was Gus :lol:

Mike and Saul were amazing too.

On Guendo, I doubt Arteta wants to work with him, or he himself wants to work with Arteta...he will be gone permanently quite soon I imagine.
There was a period during the show where she was getting a lot of airtime and it was kinda boring. It was more to set the following seasons but I preferred to see as much drug cooking and killing as possible.

Best show of all time arguably though.

If you haven't watched, Better Call Saul is different but I'd argue just as good

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't know if it posted here but he tested positive for covid and he'll miss few games with Hertha berlin

GDeep™

League is very weak
Guendouzi is already running the show for Hertha in his second game. Was excellent last week and contributed massively today to their first win since many weeks. Hertha forum is raving about him. People are dreaming of a 35m € transfer.
France U21 captain too. But he didn’t get on his knees and suck off Arteta, so had to be sold.

Non negotiating. Meanwhile we watch Dani, who plays one good game a year, isn’t our player and only here because he’s Spanish.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That fantastic to hear if he done well at Hertha it's win-win for both us and matteo hopefully his attitude improve that what's important because he is talented

Pyromaniac

France U21 captain too. But he didn’t get on his knees and suck off Arteta, so had to be sold.

Non negotiating. Meanwhile we watch Dani, who plays one good game a year, isn’t our player and only here because he’s Spanish.

The half second he has more in the Bundesliga is helping him a lot though. Bundesliga is probably the perfect step for his development. From Ligue 2 to the Premier League was quite a step

GDeep™

League is very weak
The half second he has more in the Bundesliga is helping him a lot though. Bundesliga is probably the perfect step for his development. From Ligue 2 to the Premier League was quite a step
Yeah but Arteta will sell him because Guendouzi won’t act like a slave to him. In my mind Guendouzi isn’t an Arsenal player anymore.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Yes, how dare the manager expect a level of professionalism and not reward petulant children. Installing baselines in a club setup is now considered slavery. Lunacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom