• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Schalke are more than broke, they needed a loan from the county to stay afloat and they went in and threw that out the window for transfers. They're also likely to go down this season. No way he's going there.

Leverkusen need to shift Wendell. If that happens, Kola is going there. If not, he's at least not going back to Germany.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Can't you give Sven a call, mate? Asking for a friend.

tenor.gif

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
It's literally saying his best suitors are out of the race for now and that the next club in line is completely out of money to sign him...
Yeah, I can read. But I interpret it differently. I'm just happy there are general rumors about him leaving. Clubs are interested. The end.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Him staying until the summer probably makes him at least £1m richer after tax and what he would earn with a German team.

Hes never gonna move from 120k or so a week to 40-50k in the Bundesliga. Clubs like Leverkusen dont pay 70-80k a week.

That's the problem when you give mediocre players big money to attract them to come to your club because you cant offer titles or CL football.

He was free but we would have been better spending £5-10m for a talented young left back in the championship on 30k a week.

Arson Finger

Him staying until the summer probably makes him at least £1m richer after tax and what he would earn with a German team.

Hes never gonna move from 120k or so a week to 40-50k in the Bundesliga. Clubs like Leverkusen dont pay 70-80k a week.

That's the problem when you give mediocre players big money to attract them to come to your club because you cant offer titles or CL football.

He was free but we would have been better spending £5-10m for a talented young left back in the championship on 30k a week.
So we should pay 70k a week of his wages for the rest of the season to move him out, saving us 50K a week and getting him out.
These overpaid, underachieving veterans are a cloud hanging over this club and nothing will get better until they are gone. The window opens soon and we need a huge clearout in the first week of January. The plans for this should have been worked out weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom