• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yea I think he is too gifted in the final third to play him as fullback, even one that has a lot of attacking freedom.

But he is not explosive or tricky enough on the ball to be an out an out winger.

I don't know if he can be the main creative outlet for a team, that is asking a lot, but I can see him developing into a devastating attacking 8.

I think Nelson has the best attributes of any of the current Hale end boys to be a very good attacking mid.

Cause his technique is cleanest in tight spaces, he can play combination footie and can always receive the ball on the half turn and explode forward. His passing is pretty good too, although he has not shown it as much for the first team.
Really hoping Nelson explodes this season as it’s probably his last chance. On paper he’s an elite attacking mid.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Really hoping Nelson explodes this season as it’s probably his last chance. On paper he’s an elite attacking mid.
I'd give him a loan as his last chance if he doesnt work out this season. After all, he is going to have even less of a sniff now that Willian has joined and people like ESR + Willock aren't going on loan.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Guys hypothetically , how good do you expect Saka to be ? like his prime version
For me his best position is a number 8 in our current team. I would also say winger but more of a traditional one and not an inside forward like Auba plays on the left wing.

In terms of ability he can go to the top, he can be world class.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Wtf can’t believe nobody has posted this.

Can he be nominated again next year? Some ridiculous names in there but he could challenge for the next one IMO.

Probably has to be Sancho this year. Fati also looks terrifying but Sancho has been doing it for a while now.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sancho, Davies, Tonali and Haaland would be my favourites for the honour. Possibly Haaland overall for me. But a great list to be on with some players we should still be speaking about in 10 years time.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Davies and Haaland have come out of nowhere and set the world alright but...

Sancho has been one of the best players in the bundesliga for not one, but two seasons. He probably makes the Ballon d’Or longlist let alone the golden boy, this award should be a formality for him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Davies and Haaland have come out of nowhere and set the world alright but...

Sancho has been one of the best players in the bundesliga for not one, but two seasons. He probably makes the Ballon d’Or longlist let alone the golden boy, this award should be a formality for him.

Maybe it's down to seeing Jack and Rooney crumble before our eyes and having happening to Kane, but I feel English attack minded players have a short life span at the very top.

Maybe its down to it being a very physical league with **** refs where some young guys are overplayed?

You can say that Wilshere and Rooney should've taken better care of their bodies, but that only goes so far...

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Maybe it's down to seeing Jack and Rooney crumble before our eyes and having happening to Kane, but I feel English attack minded players have a short life span at the very top.

Maybe its down to it being a very physical league with **** refs where some young guys are overplayed?

You can say that Wilshere and Rooney should've taken better care of their bodies, but that only goes so far...

I think it happens with every talent that get overexposed as teenagers. Wilshere, Rooney, Fabregas, Ramsey, Diaby, Walcott, Chamberlain and even Özil. All of them started playing against grown men at the highest level from a young age. Either injuries ruin their careers or they burn out before they are even 30. Only freaks of nature like Cristiano and Messi have avoided the same fate.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Wtf can’t believe nobody has posted this.

Can he be nominated again next year? Some ridiculous names in there but he could challenge for the next one IMO.

Probably has to be Sancho this year. Fati also looks terrifying but Sancho has been doing it for a while now.

Insane how Wolves get the next up and coming Portuguese superstar. The guy was setting records in Porto at 17 and now he's at Wolves of all places. Mendes really doing his work for them.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Think he needs the Chelsea treatment where he gets loaned out until he's like 24/25 and then brought into the team.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Davies for me. Came out of nowhere and destroyed top football. Top it off with the treble. Haaland second.

Elite player.
Sancho had 17 goals 17 assists in 32 league apps last season, the season before that 12 goals and 17 assists. World class numbers.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Sancho had 17 goals 17 assists in 32 league apps last season, the season before that 12 goals and 17 assists. World class numbers.
Numbers wise it absolutely makes sense. Have to be honest and say I have only seen Sancho play a handful of times. Each time I saw him he didn’t stand out. I probably got the wrong sample here.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Numbers wise it absolutely makes sense. Have to be honest and say I have only seen Sancho play a handful of times. Each time I saw him he didn’t stand out. I probably got the wrong sample here.
Yeah doesn’t seem to stand out much whenever I watch him too. Bundesliga is a funny league man.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Sancho, Davies, Tonali and Haaland would be my favourites for the honour. Possibly Haaland overall for me. But a great list to be on with some players we should still be speaking about in 10 years time.

Davies is unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom