• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo

We should of bought another CB ...we need to go a flat four at the back and play 433 but the only CB I trust in a back four is Gabby all the other 7 yes 7 are a red card or mistake waiting to happen

in the midfield I’d like to see
Mo Thomas Dani
with Mo and Thomas in the team Dani with have the freedom to roam and break the line
Another centreback? We have like twenty already!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Field a team where the players play out of position just to counter attack whatever tinkering black magic pep will produce

Neny
Auba Ceballos Lacazette Partey
Aubameyang
Gabriel Luiz Sokratis Holding
Bellerin

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I have to say with KDB out and all the doubts they have I feel pretty confident we can do well. I believe based on Arteta's press conference Partey will start this one.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Their team is still gonna be good and their system has always undoubtedly decimated us under Pep but they really are lacking a lot of key players.

Aguero, Jesus, KDB out is amazing for us. We have a chance here let’s take it.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If we were to start Pepe and he had a good game he would ruin Mendy tomorrow.

Just like Shaw at the Emirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom