• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
watching us conceded 2 goals today by trying to play from the back is going to be fun.
Nonetheless i still feel that we are ready for a fight.
we just need a couple of chances, on the break, maybe a FK or a corner.
we can do this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Got feeling it'll be 343

Leno
Bellerin Gabriel Luiz Tierney Niles
Xhaka Ceballos
Willian Laca Auba

Too early to play Partey.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Gotta admire Campbell here for giving absolutely zero f*cks. He's dressed like he's just popping out to buy a pint of milk.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Meh arteta needs to grow a pair. I hate how defensive and boring he is. Start partey....no one wanna see these other slow motion guys.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Playing away at city, have to cautious and play on the counter, without de buryne they're going to struggle to score against a solid defensive setup

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Meh arteta needs to grow a pair. I hate how defensive and boring he is. Start partey....no one wanna see these other slow motion guys.

If you want to win this game, with the team we currently have... you adopt this approach.

It is what it is.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
If the rumoured lineup is true: Laca starts up top with both Saka and Auba playing along Willian. We also get a midfield pairing of Ceballos & PARTEY!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think we'll go attacking against city even without de bruyne Aguero they still have players that can destroy us in counters

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
If you want to win this game, with the team we currently have... you adopt this approach.

It is what it is.

How often do we continue to say this? The reason for Partey is to have our midfield function. One player does make a difference.

We need to have opposing teams match up to our play instead of alway setting up against them. Win the midfield, win the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom