• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No Luiz, Mustafi, or Sokratis eliminates penalties, rash tackles, hand ball and giving the ball away easily for a start off.

Midfield is about as strong as it gets without Partey, and up front looks tastey now Mikel has stopped with the Pepe/Willian play offs.

Good team, no crowd, going with a draw.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
People saying the midfield is weak only because Partey isn’t starting? Or is it because they rate the Neny over Xhaka?

greekgooner

Player:Martinelli
oh god this city starting 11 seems so strong i dont know from where this confidence for a good result comes from...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Aguero :lol: :lol:

Are going with a four or five at the back? PL app saying it’s a four but I’d imagine Saka will play as a LWB rather than a CM.

Manberg

Predator
Minus Partey for obvious reasons, this is the kind of lineup most fans have been wanting. Can’t have any complaints.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Elneny undeservedly dropped for not Partey, but Xhaka...this country, smh...

Is Pepe the striker...that could be game changing for us if he can adapt to that role.
Did he not play that role for lille? Thought he did given the number of goals he scored.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Could be this guys...

lineup.png

We should just stop the 3-4-3 bollocks.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
That City team sheet doesn't look impressive to me. I'm not expecting a win but we should be able to get chances.

Manberg

Predator
We should just stop the 3-4-3 bollocks.

How is it bollocks? It’s our best formation, as evidenced by winning two trophies against the odds.

Might be 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1, we’ve no way of knowing. I don’t think it matters too much since instructions will be the same.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Love everything about this line-up but this Xhaka-Dani midfield.

It's just not good enough, no legs, no tenacy - why not just play Partey right away, cannot be worse than that and City is in a bad state.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Very attacking line up from City. They’re going to totally dominate a midfield of Xhaka and Ceballos who are both slow and can’t tackle. Needed to have AMN at LWB over Saka and put Saka where Willian is. Other than that ok with the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom