• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We'll learn a lot about Gabriel today as well. Huge game for him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So our 3 cbs the will focus on ones guy in Aguero and the wing backs on their wide men leaving us constantly 3 v 2 in midfield

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Meaning we likely going back 4 for most of the game and we all now he crap at back 4

Not 100% sure about it. I think it was between Gabriel and Luiz for the Central position and he went with the former.

Anyways very happy we picked our best attack.

Pyres7

No Luiz likely means 4-3-3. Wonder who’ll be the third CM in that case..
I think it's still a 3-4-3, Arteta just preferred Gabriel and Holding over Luiz as middle and right CB.

Arteta has been conservative with his selections so far, even left Partey on the bench. I don't think he'll change things up against City away.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Oooh Auba central at least we can back him 1v1 can’t have the chances fall for Laca in these big games!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Arteta obviously doesn't think Lacazette is as essential to our attack as some would think. Last season dropped for the raw Nketiah, now he's finally playing Auba central despite his requirements for a CF.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Apart from Holding starting, I like this line up.

Would have been nice to see Partey, but we have an attacking line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom