• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

ArtetaOut

I really think Arteta should play Özil rather than rotting him on the bench. Wasting wages is one thing but Özil still has a lot to offer. His passing and vision is still unmatched within the squad.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I really think Arteta should play Özil rather than rotting him on the bench. Wasting wages is one thing but Özil still has a lot to offer. His passing and vision is still unmatched within the squad.

You should go through previous posts. This has been discussed and defeated ad nauseam.

Defensive contribution, lack of fight, lack of recent output even when playing, no longer suitable to the modern game, potentially more expensive play due to contract, etc

I’d suggest just going to the Özil thread and running it back through the 7 last pages... although much of it is @kash2 trying to reinstigate this same fight. Suspicious that we’ve never seen you two together at the same time...

ArtetaOut

You should go through previous posts. This has been discussed and defeated ad nauseam.

Defensive contribution, lack of fight, lack of recent output even when playing, no longer suitable to the modern game, potentially more expensive play due to contract, etc

I’d suggest just going to the Özil thread and running it back through the 7 last pages... although much of it is @kash2 trying to reinstigate this same fight. Suspicious that we’ve never seen you two together at the same time...

As a creative player upfront it shouldn't be an absolute must for him to track back. He is not a central midfielder. Do you see people slamming Messi and Ronaldo for not tracking back? Also for his supposedly lack of work-rate I believe someone on this thread already provided stats to disprove the notion.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
How's the situation in England with covid ?

Things starting to get serious in Germany and we have more restrictions imposed again.
Could have football stopped at some point yet again :(

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta linked with Pau Torres, I know it’s just a rumour but surely we won’t be spending big on another CB.

Mustafi, Luiz, Sokratis and one of Chambers/Holding all going. Pablo-Money-launder-Mari not up to it. Saliba few years off.

Can see him wanting someone else.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Mustafi, Luiz, Sokratis and one of Chambers/Holding all going. Pablo-Money-launder-Mari not up to it. Saliba few years off.

Can see him wanting someone else.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Luiz still here next season.

Gabriel, Mari
Luiz, Holding, Saliba

Sokratis' and Mustafi's contracts run out this summer I think. Hopefully someone comes in for them in January. Expecting Chambers to be gone by next summer.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
But in England too if you're in contact with an infected person you have to isolate. I don't see the difference.

That rule only applies to the general public. Over here if you are part of an 'elite sports bubble' the rules are different. Only the infected person has to isolate. It is why Thiago, Mane, Mahrez, Laporte all tested positive at various times but none of their team mates had to isolate.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I wouldn't be surprised to see Luiz still here next season.

Gabriel, Mari
Luiz, Holding, Saliba

Sokratis' and Mustafi's contracts run out this summer I think. Hopefully someone comes in for them in January. Expecting Chambers to be gone by next summer.
if Edu is going to trawl for more Brazilian players I can see Luiz being kept on to help settle them, as long as he doesn't want big bucks, as the younger kids seem to take to him

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
How's the situation in England with covid ?

Things starting to get serious in Germany and we have more restrictions imposed again.
Could have football stopped at some point yet again :(

Basically we are exactly the same. Infection rates rising again, lockdowns tightening again.

There are some schools of thought that this is going to go on for a long long time, vaccine or no vaccine.

Kav

Established Member
Suspicious that we’ve never seen you two together at the same time...

Time zones do exist. Not everyone is in the same location. I’m sure there are Members here all over the globe.

The last month or so I’ve counted Dutch, Irish, French, Australian, American members. Probably a lot more if we did a map it would be cool.

on topic, Arteta with the Sean Dyche tactics this weekend. Watch and enjoy the football lads. Hopefully it will yield a good result.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta

all this nonsense has been called out and discredited... the ones we see together all the time @Jury and @Oxeki will be a better case to use your nonexistent detective skills. Or you can just check with the mods before impugning a poster.

I will always have high regard for both Özil and Arteta, along with Cazorla and Mertesacker, because they became Wengerballers and CHOSE Arsenal at a time when our so called loyal stars were agitating to leave and the club was at its lowest, under attack from the bum fans, wantaway players, referees, dirty money and slavering media. Then they lifted the FA cup and showed all these twits up.

ArtetaOut

Are you an idiot? We are not the same person. You on the other hand are no good at anything but sucking up to the Kroenkes

ArtetaOut

Arteta will be found out today by the real master Pep Guardiola. Even though we have done well results-wise for the past few games our actual performances were terrible and we were completely dominated in our matches against Pool, struggled against West Ham and had only 6 shots against ****ing Sheffield United. We had Leno and some clinical finishing to thank for for those results. In other words, we were lucky. But Leno can't be saving Arteta's noob arse forever. I can't wait to see what excuses you Kroenke shills are gonna come up with for Arteta when City tears him a new one. Cya later lmao

DV9McLk

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Arteta will be found out today by the real master Pep Guardiola. Even though we have done well results-wise for the past few games our actual performances were terrible and we were completely dominated in our matches against Pool, struggled against West Ham and had only 6 shots against ****ing Sheffield United. We had Leno and some clinical finishing to thank for for those results. In other words, we were lucky. But Leno can't be saving Arteta's noob arse forever. I can't wait to see what excuses you Kroenke shills are gonna come up with for Arteta when City tears him a new one. Cya later lmao

DV9McLk

I see you're back under a different name so you won't get called out... Welcome back goodebening.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
all this nonsense has been called out and discredited... the ones we see together all the time @Jury and @Oxeki will be a better case to use your nonexistent detective skills. Or you can just check with the mods before impugning a poster.

It was mostly a joke since he showed up with the same opinions as you and the same debate style with zero argument or substance, just claims. But now I’m starting to think I hit a nerve for a reason....

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
It was mostly a joke since he showed up with the same opinions as you and the same debate style with zero argument or substance, just claims. But now I’m starting to think I hit a nerve for a reason....
no offense taken.. but i am not him. that was gratuitous

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

Get in, Basque God!

This is our best lineup, minus Thomas for Xhaka, once he’s up to speed. Hope to see this a lot in the next few months.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom