• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Took Arteta this long to finally play Auba up front after it was obvious to every. That's another one on the list.

Pyres7

So our 3 cbs the will focus on ones guy in Aguero and the wing backs on their wide men leaving us constantly 3 v 2 in midfield
The spare CBs are for Sterling and Mahrez, they'll be making inside runs all game.

Even if we went 3v3 in midfield they'll dominate ours anyway, for now I think it's better to settle for playing on the counter.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Arteta obviously doesn't think Lacazette is as essential to our attack as some would think. Last season dropped for the raw Nketiah, now he's finally playing Auba central despite his requirements for a CF.
To be fair we don't know what Arteta envisages his CF to be/do in an ideal world.

Maybe old-fashioned spearheading Auba-style is what he wants.

Me, personally, I want a 2020 RVP.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Loving our line up. Would like to have seen Partey but I guess its too soon. Pepe, Saka, Cebellos & Willian will create things. No Laca to slow the attack down. No Luiz to risk an early card. I'm not even looking at the City team. This will be exciting!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Love everything about this line-up but this Xhaka-Dani midfield.

It's just not good enough, no legs, no tenacy - why not just play Partey right away, cannot be worse than that and City is in a bad state.
We’ve had this problem with so many lineups, I’m just happy that Partey finally solves it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Holding above Luiz in a massive game...

@BigPoppaPump

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom