• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Holding above Luiz in a massive game...

@BigPoppaPump

tenor.gif

45dcd2b3994cf7d4f188035c782921c3.gif

Manberg

Predator
Why were people expecting Partey to start? He had one training session ffs. Not nearly enough time to get to grips with tactics.
It’s not plug and play football manager.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
On city's midfield:

I've been used to them playing 4231 recently with another midfielder (usually Gundogan) dropping back to help Rodri cycle possession. Looks like they're finally going back to Pep's favoured 433; one holding midfielder and two advanced CM's.

Think we're going to see City try to press us really high up the pitch. Foden and Bernardo played a lot of matches as wingers last season, they're both highly creative players who love to get forward. If we break their press, we could have a lot of joy on the break. Should be an interesting game.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Can see Partey coming in at the break depending how the game goes. I like Dani a lot and Xhaka has been playing well, but yeah... not the most tenacious duo.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Holding above Luiz in a massive game...

@BigPoppaPump

tenor.gif

Was just gonna say we all have to give him credit on this one. @BigPoppaPump was the only one really backing Holding, looks like he's gotten this one right. Even I didn't see this coming. Though when you think about it it's not entirely surprising. When a top top poster like BPP says something you better listen!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Was just gonna say we all have to give him credit on this one. @BigPoppaPump was the only one really backing Holding, looks like he's gotten this one right. Even I didn't see this coming. Though when you think about it it's not entirely surprising. When a top top poster like BPP says something you better listen!

My track record is immaculate but no one wants to admit it. Torreira out the door, Lacazette on the bench and Holding going from strength to strength.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's cool that Auba is starting down the middle, but if that's a trend throughout the season then you might wonder why we have Auba, Laca and Nketiah when you could just have two of them and an extra attacking midfielder/winger instead.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sol's two button shirt undone looks wrong man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom