• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Wtf is with our coaches consistently playing a couple players out if position!? What a time to experiment with Willian at CF when you’re playing our best striker out wide. Auba LW to accommodate Laca, then Nketiah and now Willian. I wish Mikel would try to not be a smartass and just make the simple choice.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Saka turning up while our front three and more experienced midfielders stinking the place up.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
It was terrible goalkeeping, many people who watch football and invest a lot of time in it thought it was bad goalkeeping. I only seen his fanboys defending this bad goalkeeping.

But well agree to disagree then!

I literally played goalkeeper for 15 years and spent summers being trained by top keepers like Tim Howard. You can **** right off. It’s funny that you think you know any more than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom