• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't understand Willian in middle what he suppose to do? It's just waste position its like we playing with 9 men auba is wasted

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Everytime we go forward we seems to get city panicking but for some reason our finishing has been subpar

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
She patted him back like how two friends would do to each other (not saying they are at all but just an example)

It was a bit weird and I have no idea why he did that but it really isn’t a big deal.
Yeah seeing the picture makes it seem less than what was presented on the previous pages. Didn't seem sexual at all.

Guy was looking at the play and she didn't seem bothered. See how it plays out. Hopefully people aren't offended for her :lol:

roz

Fake News Merchant
Playing with fear, giving city far too much respect. Saka the only one willing to have a go, poor mentality, really hoping for a better 2nd half

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It’s Man City ffs, need all the luck we’re gonna get but a man gets kicked in the face and they don’t even have a look.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Aguero needs to keep his damn hands to himself. Pretty sure players arent allowed to touch linesmen and somehow he thinks it’s okay with a woman?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We need to keep it tight and keep it one-nil for as much as we can. City will inevitably make mistakes

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Saka has been absolute quality. Been impressed with Gabriel and Tierney aswell. Ceballos and Xhaka have been a bit stale as I kind of expected when I saw the lineup but they got better as the half went on. Xhaka was so far away from play for the goal but I'm loathe to blame him too much there - Bellerin and Leno should have done much better when it came to them.

We've been mostly organized otherwise and created a few decent chances but not enough regular openings for me. Not been terribly impressed with Willian and Pepe (the way they've been used has not helped too much but they can't use that as an excuse IMO). I kinda hope we see Lacazette at some point, maybe even for Willian. Since the first game, he's not been great IMO. Saka the MVP right now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom