• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Bit worried that Partey’s been on for a while now and still hasn’t scored.

Too early to call him a flop?

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I'm not holding my breath for our midfield this season, even with Partey. We need someone with dribbling skills to get the ball forward.

Even in the early Emirates days we were miles ahead in terms of creativity and we had a lot of kids in our squad. This is shockingly bad.

Pyres7

I don't know why we had both Laca and Eddie on the bench. We could have done with someone with something different like Nelson to bring off the bench and create something.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Arteta’s done well to shut City down, but I feel like I’m watching a Mourinho side when we attack.

That’s the best assessment for today. Bar both our fullbacks having mares, we did well defensively.

That came at a price, as Xhaka and Ceballos were just overran and we could not string more than 3 passes forward.

Manberg

Predator
I'm not holding my breath for our midfield this season, even with Partey. We need someone with dribbling skills to get the ball forward.

Even in the early Emirates days we were miles ahead in terms of creativity and we had a lot of kids in our squad. This is shockingly bad.

:lol: City were a pub team in the early Emirates days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom