• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ole is one of the worst managers in the country, that’s not an insult, that’s an honest shout.

Potch is already preparing for Utd according to runours

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

ETfQcIkXgAYnEwY

From Vidic to this. :lol::lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ole is one of the worst managers in the country, that’s not an insult, that’s an honest shout.

I fear this United side under a manager like Potch tbh. We banter them a lot but there's a few players that could go up a few levels in the right structure.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lot of managers in danger of entering the fraud zone this year.

Lampard looking very ropey right now. Interesting how established managers like Don Carlo, Klopp, Moyes, Mourinho and Pep are doing bits right now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I fear this United side under a manager like Potch tbh. We banter them a lot but there's a few players that could go up a few levels in the right structure.
Me too. The day Potch takes over they will automatically become a better team, that squad is too good and he’ll have further budgets.

We finished behind him every season once he took over Sp**s and i think he spent only 70M in 4 years.

We won’t be laughing at Utd much longer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saint-maximan is quality with both his feets really make me think how pepe can't do that and he is better talent

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He wasnt even that good in france, we just had **** scouts. Glad they are gone, but too late. we wasted 72mill
He scored 23 goals to say he not good is not fair agree the fee is too much for him. He 40m maximum in normal market

Top Bottom