• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't play him in middle yet again Arteta seem want to use him more in this position i don't know if it'll improve him guy look clueless

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The only position in the middle this guy should be playing in is CAM. I dont get what Arteta was thinking playing him in Laca's role.

In tough games there is no place for Willian unless he is LW. We should be giving Pepe gametime on the right and either Auba or Laca up top. Willian will serve us well in easier games where we need to break down the opposition.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Raul and Kia playing 4D Chess while Arteta and co were still trying to make fire with wood. Willian is weird one for me. Chelsea fans found him frustrating but for multiple Chelsea managers he was undroppable. I really wish Arteta had a bit more faith in our youngsters. At least Nelson or ESR can get better, I’m afraid it only gets worse for Willian.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Raul and Kia playing 4D Chess while Arteta and co were still trying to make fire with wood. Willian is weird one for me. Chelsea fans found him frustrating but for multiple Chelsea managers he was undroppable. I really wish Arteta had a bit more faith in our youngsters. At least Nelson or ESR can get better, I’m afraid it only gets worse for Willian.
Because he decent player he give you 10 goals 10 assists a season he not world class our fans should get use to he is frustrating like you said and neither of Nelson or ESR ready to replace him.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Because he decent player he give you 10 goals 10 assists a season he not world class our fans should get use to he is frustrating like you said and neither of Nelson or ESR ready to replace him.
You expect 20 G+A from this Willian? You’re a better man than me. If ESR and Nelson aren’t ready we should have sent them out on loan otherwise they’re ready to contribute in some way.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
You expect 20 G+A from this Willian? You’re a better man than me. If ESR and Nelson aren’t ready we should have sent them out on loan otherwise they’re ready to contribute in some way.
Currently? No he been awful since the Fulham game but it's long season.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I don't get it. What is the problem of using Auba at the center and Wilian as the left wing?
The problem is that Auba scored too many goals from there, and it's not easy to move him unless his numbers drop significantly.

GDeep™

League is very weak
In all his career he’s scored 10 goals or more just 4 times, and one of them was last season when he took 5 penalties or something. All competitions too.

Trash signing.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's not really been at it after a great start, but it's a very long season. He's got too much quality and experience for it to be an issue. You can't keep a good man down.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom