• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
If you think he's 99% rubbish and you have told us that he's a terible footballer, what's the need for you to come here and moan about him every other day? I'm sure there are players in our team that you like, you can go on thir thread and enjoy yourself.

There is no need for you to come here and surround yourself with negativity. Your mind is set so there is no argument for you here.

You should consider living in a bubble if thats your attitude. I'm just trying to see some actual reason for the unbridled optimism that Pepe is somehow a good player despite all evidence.

REWB

Mancity is tough, Ill let him off for yday. Even though im 100% sure if we had someone like Zaha or Saint Maximin they would have roasted City's back line that night. No excuses with the matches coming up now for Pepe. He better perform, at least look like a 30m players ffs.

Moah

You should consider living in a bubble if thats your attitude. I'm just trying to see some actual reason for the unbridled optimism that Pepe is somehow a good player despite all evidence.
Him doing what will convince you that he's a good enough? Just tell me that for future reference and we can end this endless nonsense.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Is he any better than Walcott at the moment?

Not prime Walcott, I mean the version that left for Everton :rofl:

My mild concerns from last season have not abated, indeed they are creeping up to medium.

Desperately want this guy to succeed. He is key to our progress.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is he any better than Walcott at the moment?

Not prime Walcott, I mean the version that left for Everton :rofl:

My mild concerns from last season have not abated, indeed they are creeping up to medium.

Desperately want this guy to succeed. He is key to our progress.

We need to send him to Bayern’s body building camp. His lack of balance and strength is a huge problem

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is suffering from the same problems as Auba. It's a systemic issue.

If you are expecting the goal that got disallowed in the cup final, or the goals he has scored where he cuts in and bends it top corner, or the goals where he takes it from the wing beats two players and scores every single match, then I think you are being unrealistic.

How can you expect him to create his own chances or even play while being so disconnected from everyone. Willian made 3 passes to him thr entire match, and he is a combination player.

He has flaws in his game, but until we build the team to suit his game, I don't see the point in bashing him.

Let's play Aubamawang

But he did get the fkin ball and he did nothing with it, read my post why dont you.

You literally said " Bellerin ... but perhaps he is part of the problem". You cant be part of the problem and not be the problem. Im reading here that not only do we need to get an amazing fullback for Pepe, pepe also needs more ... its fkin ridiculous that a winger playing for Arsenal needs so many excuses for over a year and no end is in sight.
Exactly. Bellerin is part of the problem because he isn't linking up as well with Pepe as the players on the right. I never said Bellerin was the only thing stopping Pepe, which is what you tried to suggest. You cannot tell me Bellerin is the same player he was a couple of years ago. And I'm not trying to bash him because I do like Bellerin, but there is a problem on the right hand side, and Pepe doesn't have lots of touches.

Pepe does have problems with his decision making, and GDeep is quite right in that the asking price was far too much. But you telling me it's all Pepe's fault is not reasonable because we still struggle on the right even when Pepe isn't starting.

Oh and btw lumping the ball up to Pepe on his own with no support shouldn't count.

Let's play Aubamawang

Him doing what will convince you that he's a good enough? Just tell me that for future reference and we can end this endless nonsense.
I wouldn't worry about it. Pepe could score a hat trick at Old Trafford and I'm sure he still wouldn't be impressed. "It's just one game.." yada yada yada..

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If you are expecting the goal that got disallowed in the cup final, or the goals he has scored where he cuts in and bends it top corner, or the goals where he takes it from the wing beats two players and scores every single match, then I think you are being unrealistic.

How can you expect him to create his own chances or even play while being so disconnected from everyone. Willian made 3 passes to him thr entire match, and he is a combination player.

He has flaws in his game, but until we build the team to suit his game, I don't see the point in bashing him.

he doesn’t have the trust of his team mates or respect because he constantly loses the ball. So you don’t want to pass the ball to a guy that always gives it away.

he also has terrible movements and in front three you need to have your front three to vary their movement. He is always in the same spot. In the end Lille robbed us blind and the guy is no more than 15 million pound player. But we will have to keep playing him because of the price.

scytheavatar

Established Member

The point in bashing him is that we spent 70 million on him, and for that price you expect a player who can create chances on his own. Sanchez can create his own chances and score even when he is disconnected from everyone.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
The point in bashing him is that we spent 70 million on him, and for that price you expect a player who can create chances on his own. Sanchez can create his own chances and score even when he is disconnected from everyone.

You're bashing a player for his fee? The same fee that the Kroenkes brought their corporate lawyer in to investigate Raul's handling of the negotiations and agreements finding that Raul personally doped up the fees for him and his buddies' greasy palms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom