• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Surely we can’t, right? Pls? We suffered so much! :shivering:
All jokes and banter aside. It is early but he looks really solid. That isn’t a guarantee things will not turn bad at one point, but it would really surprise me. It also helps that we play quite defensively so he will not be that exposed as he would have been under Wenger and Emery.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very good again comfertable read the game well chose his moment to ve aggressive too. Let's remember mustafi had similar start :lol: hopefully Gab don't go to same path

GDeep™

League is very weak
Always composed, seems to give you the feeling he’s got everything in control. It helps that he has the physicality to go back that up.

Same with Partey, once he’s in his stride nobody is stopping him, eats up the ground.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I love those his trademark forward pases into the middle third. Seems to catch the opponents off guard.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I rate Holding higher than Maguire.

Gabriel is absolutely fantastic, and I think we're gonna sell him for a lot of money within 2-3 years

I doubt it, I think we'd have to win the PL before we sold him especially if he becomes as good as we think he could be.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not sure covering the goal was the right move, pretty much gave Sterling a free shot.

Breezy

Micah Richards has come out and had a dig at Gabriel.

Does Micah know just how naturally sh!t at football he himself was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom