• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Btw Kane's current form shows the need for a top well rounded CF here. As much as we try to pretend it isn't an issue it's gonna seriously hold us back.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Btw Kane's current form shows the need for a top well rounded CF here. As much as we try to pretend it isn't an issue it's gonna seriously hold us back.

Welbeck was available, sadly Vinai didn't back Arteta and bring him home...shame.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I f*cking wish Inter hadn’t dicked around and actually signed NDombele this summer.

Playing like he was supposed to last year here.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
You guys fall for this every season with Sp**s.

fall for this?

2016/17: Sp**s 2th, Arsenal 5th
2017/18: Sp**s 3rd, Arsenal 6th
2018/19: Sp**s 4rd, Arsenal 5th
2019/20: Sp**s 6th, Arsenal 8th

If that's not a worrying sign, then i don't know what would be a worrying sign as an Arsenal Fan.

We laughed about finishing ahead of Sp**s for so many years and now it could be the 5th season in a row, where they finish ahead of us.

Of course they won't win the league, but that shouldn't be our only hope.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t know why people are so touchy, Sp**s have been a CL club for 4 years now.

Now they have Jose and are up against Ole, Lampard and an Arsenal still building. They are in great shape for a CL chase.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
fall for this?

If that's not a worrying sign, then i don't know what would be a worrying sign as an Arsenal Fan.

We laughed about finishing ahead of Sp**s for so many years and now it could be the 5th season in a row, where they finish ahead of us.

We still won more trophies than them. I understand your point at that period they were still more stable and balanced unlike us with finished wenger then emery and the rebuilding.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’d still worry for them if they lost either Kane or Son for any period of time.

They looked turgid against Newcastle without Son in the second half and both already have a lot of miles on the clock so far this year.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
fall for this?

How many trophies did each team win in that period?

They’re not far ahead of Arsenal yet. You’re discounting the fact that this team still has scope for improvement, if you’re factoring in Bale for them you have to say that Partey coming in and switching to a back 4 will improve the team going forward as well.

Riou

fall for this?

Trophies in that time...

Arsenal: 2 (4 technically, but some nonces on here don't respect the English Super Cup!)

Sp**s: 0

:drool:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I f*cking wish Inter hadn’t dicked around and actually signed NDombele this summer.

Playing like he was supposed to last year here.

Yeah I really wanted them to sell him, because if he somehow figured it out he'd be a problem.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

People also aren't taking into account that we've gone completely different routes. Appointing Mourinho is with a view to an instant impact, while we've appointed a rookie manager with a more long term view. Sp**s have to do something this season or maybe next, otherwise it'll go up in flames. We're looking to build something much more sustainable m

Riou

Having Son and Kane is like having peak Sanchez and RvP together. Unreal.

Hope your mum makes your Sunday bath with just cold water, you are getting right on my nerves these past 2 days.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd focus more on our team we building very good squad with very promising manager. We talk about Sp**s too much despite being nothing special.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Many predicted pre season Sp**s would be amongst the top 4. So I don’t know why people are talking about knee jerk reactions.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hope your mum makes your Sunday bath with just cold water, you are getting right on my nerves these past 2 days.
Why though? Kane and Son together is deadly. It’s like having Sanchez and RvP.

We all hate Sp**s, but those two are taking teams to the cleaners recently.

Top Bottom