• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

Ashybashy86

Don’t know why people are so touchy, Sp**s have been a CL club for 4 years now.

Now they have Jose and are up against Ole, Lampard and an Arsenal still building. They are in great shape for a CL chase.
It's because they're worried, and they should be. Nothing wrong with recognising the reality of things.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As i said Moyes need to go to fm mode at 2nd half they'll get a point. Both teams have 5 shots.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
How many trophies did each team win in that period?

They’re not far ahead of Arsenal yet. You’re discounting the fact that this team still has scope for improvement, if you’re factoring in Bale for them you have to say that Partey coming in and switching to a back 4 will improve the team going forward as well.

Of course the trophies are the only thing, which are saving us. But we know how important the CL is for us. I can accept finishing behind oil clubs like City or Chelsea, but with Sp**s finishing so often ahead of us, it's pretty obvious we have done a pretty poor job in the last years.

We are talking about switching to a back 4 since months :D The same with Auba as CF, at the moment i don't think it will happen.

Arteta likes the actual system and it's pretty close to a back 4 offensively. We will see if Partey will change our full team, i would like to believe it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Of course the trophies are the only thing, which are saving us. But we know how important the CL is for us. I can accept finishing behind oil clubs like City or Chelsea, but with Sp**s finishing so often ahead of us, it's pretty obvious we have done a pretty poor job in the last years.

We are talking about switching to a back 4 since months :D The same with Auba as CF, at the moment i don't think it will happen.

Arteta likes the actual system and it's pretty close to a back 4 offensively. We will see if Partey will change our full team, i would like to believe it.
When he first got the job he played a back 4 every week, I don’t think this is his preferred system.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

When he first got the job he played a back 4 every week, I don’t think this is his preferred system.

In a lot of games we looked very very soon suspect. I remember in the Everton fame thinking they'd score every time they attacked because we looked so suspect.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Van dijk all but over even the way he built he won't be back until maybe April horrible tackle but it happen. That big blow for liverpool title and CL chase Gomez Matip are dodgy.

Top Bottom