• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

roz

Fake News Merchant
Think Son is third behind KDB still.
For me KDB is a fantastic player but looks as good as he does because he has quality all around him. Liverpool don’t look half as good when Mane doesn’t play, same with Son.

Always thought D.Silva was better than KDB.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Son is consistent which is what you want from a forward and he isnt the main forward either.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Son is finally getting the recognition he deserves.

You love to see it.

Reactions: roz

roz

Fake News Merchant
Son is consistent which is what you want from a forward and he isnt the main forward either.
He is though, naturally the media focuses on Kane but Sp**s have only 1 outstanding player in their squad in Son. Shameful watching Mou is in his interviews giving Kane a blowjob after Son wins them games by himself.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Son is finally getting the recognition he deserves.

You love to see it.
Stood out for me the past 2 years, genuinely think he makes Kane look better than he is. Dont think I would ever have swapped a player of theirs for one of ours until Son (& Sol obviously).

Breezy

For me KDB is a fantastic player but looks as good as he does because he has quality all around him. Liverpool don’t look half as good when Mane doesn’t play, same with Son.

Always thought D.Silva was better than KDB.

Tbf KDB was also phenomenal at Wolfsburg also.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Tbf KDB was also phenomenal at Wolfsburg also.
Yeah seen that said a lot. Cant say I ever remembered watching them other than the odd highlight.

Cant really put my finger on it but watching De Bruyne never amazes me the same way as a when I see other guys like Silva or Mane or Son, all so unpredictably great to watch.

KDB just seems so functional. Almost like you know exactly what he’s going to do but you can’t do anything to stop it. Obviously shows how good he is, just not magic for me.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

He is though, naturally the media focuses on Kane but Sp**s have only 1 outstanding player in their squad in Son. Shameful watching Mou is in his interviews giving Kane a blowjob after Son wins them games by himself.
Emglish media love Kane he is their poster boy atm.

Reactions: roz

Latest posts+

Top Bottom