• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still can't get over that West Ham equalizer, basically celebrated it like this...

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

They even lost on xG ffs. :lol:
Ha ha, been out today, just seen that Mourinho lost a 3-0 lead to Moyes's boys. :lol::lol::lol:

Remember the sh!t Wenger got on here for losing a 2-0 lead to West Ham and drawing 3-3 in 2016. Even though that was an away match the fans were apoplectic with rage. If only we'd had Mourinho eh.:lol::lol: That Sp**s squad is top drawer too and even has Bale now. :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I’m still re-watching the Lanzini goal, what I enjoy most is the brick house touch from Harry “Andress” Winks around snodgrass setting it up for Lanzini. Could have just cleared it but :drool:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leicester without vardy really struggle. How awful Liverpool were to concede 7 against villa They created nothing at all today.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It should be a touchy subject, we sold the best keeper in the prem for 20million. Peanuts.

I think Leno’s a quality keeper but Emi is a class above. How long do we keep going on about sample size & purple patches before everyone realises he’s simply better.
Jep Emi has blossomed into the most complete goalkeeper in the PL

Reactions: roz

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It should be a touchy subject, we sold the best keeper in the prem for 20million. Peanuts.

I think Leno’s a quality keeper but Emi is a class above. How long do we keep going on about sample size & purple patches before everyone realises he’s simply better.
Best keeper in league you serious? What he done to be rated ahead of Allison lloris Leno De Gea or even Leicester Schmaichel?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Biggest GK robbery since ter Stegen to Barca for 12m.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
LuaLua. What an underrated played he was. Absolute baller.

Him and Yakubu at Portsmouth back in the day were a quality partnership!

He was also one of the most OP players in Fifa 2003.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Best keeper in league you serious? What he done to be rated ahead of Allison lloris Leno De Gea or even Leicester Schmaichel?
Been outperforming every one of those guys you just mentioned. Won a trophy too. De gea has been average for a year. Lloris cocks up more than most. Alisson has let in more goals since the restart then Emi. Martinez is the best GK in the premiership.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom