• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

Breezy

Him and Yakubu at Portsmouth back in the day were a quality partnership!

He was also one of the most OP players in Fifa 2003.

Yakubu I didn’t rate so much. Plus he looked about 40 even back then but he’s still remarkably only 37 now.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
For me KDB is a fantastic player but looks as good as he does because he has quality all around him. Liverpool don’t look half as good when Mane doesn’t play, same with Son.

Always thought D.Silva was better than KDB.
KDB looked good at Werder and Wolfsburg too, so I'm not sure your argument works entirely. A classy player can shine anywhere.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Villa are 4 from 4 they going to do Leicester 2015. Them Everton and Sp**s for the title

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Emi Martinez is gonna have a league medal at the end of the season, and I am fuming about it :mad:

Leicester look terrible without Vardy...I tell ya, Rodgers absolute bottling of top four last year has gone under the radar a bit really...they could have used that money/attractiveness to get a proper replacement for him, could have been a game changer for the future of that team.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Emi will get Villa into Europe. Everton and Chelsea missed a massive trick there

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Really should put 3 or 4 goals against Leicester specially if Vardy didn't make it they struggling to create anything. Hopefully our players have ball to attack

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Emi best keeper in world since Yashin i guess took him until 28 to be regular starter don't know what he was doing 8 years ago.

roz

Fake News Merchant
KDB looked good at Werder and Wolfsburg too, so I'm not sure your argument works entirely. A classy player can shine anywhere.
No argument though. KDB is a fantastic player. Just think Son & Mane are slightly above him in level and in terms of changing a game by themselves.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Look at their run ffs, they're gonna ****ing do it. :lol:

EkoyWQwXIAAqzyH

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Leicester looked poor. I will both be angry and worried if we really don`t take the game to them, no reason for Arteta to go defensive in this one.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom