• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
A minute ago it was about beating $ity, now about losing to Southampton? It was about bashing Özil, now we are bashing Wenger.

brb-have-to-move-the-goalposts.jpg
No, the topic is not about ‘losing to Southampton’ at all lad. I didn’t take the topic there anyway mate. I just saw someone referencing us beating City during a poor season as if it meant something, so I added some context to broaden the picture. Beating City isn’t going to automatically get us 4th. No trophy for that either. But you see that as ‘bashing Wenger’? You lot a weird bunch sometimes. I mean, really?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No, the topic is not about ‘losing to Southampton’ at all lad. I didn’t take the topic there anyway mate. I just saw someone referencing us beating City during a poor season as if it meant something, so I added some context to broaden the picture. Beating City isn’t going to automatically get us 4th. No trophy for that either. But you see that as ‘bashing Wenger’? You lot a weird bunch sometimes. I mean, really?
just came out of a 2 hour meaningless meeting.

I'm not ready for tis :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

:lol:

Another 90+ pages on subject most these kids will know nothing about - to credit or discredit Özil. Fantastic.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Cheers, Per.

‘He probably doesn’t care much about football these days but he’s still happy to have a kickabout’.,

I can’t remember if Per hates him or not... What side is he on, someone?
They are close, but like Riou quickly pointed out he has had to reprimand him a number of times for his attitude.
This was his role, I’ve read many behind the scenes articles describing Per as the life and soul of the team at the time. They’ve known each other donkeys tbh, so it was probably easier to hot him up when needed.

No coincidence Özil’s Arsenal career went completely downhill after Per and Wenger’s exit maybe?

GDeep™

League is very weak
They are close, but like Riou quickly pointed out he has had to reprimand him a number of times for his attitude.
This was his role, I’ve read many behind the scenes articles describing Per as the life and soul of the team at the time. They’ve known each other donkeys tbh, so it was probably easier to hot him up when needed.

No coincidence Özil’s Arsenal career went completely downhill after Per and Wenger’s exit maybe?
Everything went downhill after Wenger, we barely create chances or play decent football anymore. Aston Villa are more fun to watch.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Yeah, I’m sure Per is like his big brother and just steers him the right way from time to time, so he feels he can say stuff like that without annoying Mesut. Per can be a gobshite sometimes though. Used to trot out the annoying platitudes at the wrong times... He had a notorious one that I can’t remember... May have been something about bouncing back.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah, I’m sure Per is like his big brother and just steers him the right way from time to time, so he feels he can say stuff like that without annoying Mesut. Per can be a gobshite sometimes though. Used to trot out the annoying platitudes at the wrong times... He had a notorious one that I can’t remember... May have been something about bouncing back.
No one:

Mertesacker:
Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I remember slating Per and cursing our luck for having to play him in a one off game with so much importance considering he hadn't played that season.

He made me eat my words that day, and I was so glad to. Iconic and legendary performance which will go down in the club's history.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Same old posters dragging what tiny chance of an Özil discussion off topic. @Oxeki , come and deal with him please.
It's been quite hectic over here. Hoodlums looting shops all in the name of protesting. Had to close up shop and send a lot of patients away without giving them their medicine.
All major roads were blocked. The army is trying drive protesters away. Been a very crazy day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom